View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 02:00 AM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Even after all that, it still took a world war to actually end the Great Depression.

Besides we're not at the Great Depression level yet, regardless of the liberal propaganda being thrown around by our administration. We're still better off now than we were under Jimmy Carter. Ronald Reagan got us out of that mess by doing the exact opposite of what Obama is doing.
I really don't see how we could have another "Great Depression".. The world economy is just to prevalent.

BUt I have to agree.. Spending and supporting everyone and everything, that's just a bad idea.

Do I want to see people lose jobs? Hell no. My own job was sold out to a company in India. Now I support those bozos.

Times are always changing.. you have to be able to roll with the changes.. upgrade your business.. upgrade and modify your life.. stop looking for things to stay the same. Don't ask for hand outs when you have a great working brain...