Thread: Kat Von D
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 03:23 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I don't doubt one bit that the guy has always been a douche, but I just wouldn't say that's what I expected of him. I don't know the guy and I don't remember there being any sort of scandals before this with him, so it came as a surprise to me. We are not disagreeing on the betting lines, I am simply saying that unless there is some real evidence in the public forum that showed it beforehand, you wouldn't really know that unless you were personally attached to the situation. It would be pure speculation, and probably based off stereotype.

You could be right about everything you are saying in regards to Sandra knowing what she was getting into as far as his character issues, but I don't know that. They were together 5 years and who knows what they went through in that time. The point I am making is that she has had enough happen, why dump on her any more? We should be scolding Tiger Woods and Jesse James, not Sandra Bullock.
If you watched West Coast Choppers, his reality show then you had a pretty good idea that it was probable. He does have a history of cheating. I really, really had high hopes that he would change for Sandra. However, his attitude then was he was all about self and no one dared even question him. He did what he wanted, when he wanted.