Thread: Kat Von D
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 03:50 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that you must have never watched his (James') show. I was not surprised by this because of what I had seen of James, not because of his tats and motorcycle.
Well, you would be guessing correctly, I don't watch shows like his. However, I do know of his shows and what he does. I'm not questioning people's opinions of him based on what you see on a television show or weather or not they "found it surprising". I am simply stating that unless you know the guy personally and know that he was doing this stuff, how can you say "it's what you would expect from him" before the fact? Unless there is some sort of stereotype he is fitting into, there is no other reason to say that. I'm pretty sure his TV shows aren't showing him with mistresses, or am I wrong?

Of course, once it's in the press that he actually did it, we all know to expect it from him in the future, but I don't remember there being a big scandal about Jesse James cheating on his wives or girlfriends while dressed up like Nazi before Sandra Bullock. If I am wrong, then I stand corrected, but I don't know, and frankly...I don't care.

The real reason I commented at all was more or less directed at why I think it's wrong to come down on Sandra Bullock so harshly. Even if she DID think he was like this, it's not out of the question to think that maybe she was in love with him and thought he would change. The point is she has already had enough happen, why dump on her some more?