Thread: Kat Von D
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that you must have never watched his (James') show. I was not surprised by this because of what I had seen of James, not because of his tats and motorcycle.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I think it's exactly that, however it really just depends on the stereotype. Some stereotypes exist because they are true amongst the majority of a group of people and some are blown out of proportion to use in a comedic or offensive manner.

I would agree that AFTER the fact it's obvious that James isn't much of a family man, but unless we know the man personally, how could we make such a determination before all this happened?

i don't say this argumentatively as i see we are trying to agree here, but sandra knew what she was getting into

if you like honey, don't get mad when you get stung whilst raiding a hive, sandra knew the chances she was taking with jesse, if she didn't want to risk this happening she shouldn't have started dating him,

i think what we are really disagreeing on is what the betting lines were that it was going to happen, i say they were pretty high, and when you play the odds you shouldn't get pitied when you lose your money,

if sandra really wanted a family, she should have and dare i say would have found a family man