Thread: I love you all
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard
I hate to have my first post start this way, but here goes.

"I really believe that we have the best forum on the internet period."

While I have enjoyed reading here, I have never felt comfortable posting because I have seen the gang mentality in action here when one goes against the grain.

I have lurked here for probably over a year at least and have seen so much that has made me bite my tongue. I have seen posts deleted because the authors views didn't coincide with the moderators and things to that effect.

I have seen people banned for differing views, especially if one doesn't follow lock-step and love Bush and Christianity.

I could hold back no more, and apologize if I have offended anyone. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Oh Yeah, Looking forward to Matt's next fight. Go Matt!
Welcome!
I actually have VERY different opinions then most of my forum brothers and sisters, as do quite a few other folks on hear. despite a few heated occassions I've always been treated with respect as long as (and this is key) I've been respectful to others.
A bit of adivice that has worked for me recently is to: stay out of threads that you forsee yourself being upset in. Nobody's going to apologize for being a Christian or holding certain political beliefs. We are fans of Matt and that is the important thing here. hang out and talk MMA and get to know everyone, you'll change your mind!

[