View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 09:50 PM
CAVEMAN

Well first let me say that people that go to church are not perfect either. And if they claim they are, they're dead wrong. I would even say that there are alot of people who claim to be Christians, but there not. The fruit they bare tells otherwise. I'm sorry that you had to witness something like that with your female friend. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of church did you used go to? Was the bible preached? Were there invitations to receive Christ?

Alot of people claim to believe in GOD. The Bible says that even the devil and his angels believe that there is a GOD. Believing is just a part of it. GOD wants a relationship, he wants your heart!
1)The Bible says that all men our sinners and fall short of his expectations. Simply put, we don't measure up!
2)The Bible also says that the wages of sin is death. And that death is eternal seperation from GOD in hell. Hell is a place of torment for eternity.
3)GOD says with out the shedding of blood, there is no forgiveness of sin.
4)Jesus paid the wages of our sin by shedding his blood on the cross. It is through his shed blood that we have forgiveness.
5)You have to put your faith where GOD put your sin.....and that is on the LORD JESUS CHRIST! Ask GOD to forgive you and to become LORD and SAVIOR of your life.

Yes, eventually GOD does draw a line in the sand and he does it with the above. I encourage you to seek the LORD. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I will be more than happy to discuss with you further.