View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 01:50 AM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
You are right about those issues and it would tick people off to some degree. However, if they can get it down to a science over the next 10 years, I do think it could possibly be the future of how we a lot more games being delivered.

Here is a good place to get the best emulators for all systems... http://www.emulator-zone.com/

As for the roms, do some torrent searches for some all in one zip files that contain whole romsets, it's easier than trying to do it game by game. I'm actually just about to walk out the door as I am typing this, but when I get back I will shoot you a PM with some links.
The worst MMO I dealt with in terms of server go boom was in FFXI, The game was down for almost 3 days and prior to that and after it was constantly hit with DDoS attacks which was a nightmare in itself.

Something else people are worried about is similar to the way GoD are or DLC like with the 360. If I buy a game from the Games on Demand list. Once its on my hard drive I cant switch my HDD with a friends to play it, It becomes like and OEM basically. Then of corse with the DLC i have to have the game still and I have to be connected online for it to even work...