View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 03:14 AM
Black Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Our men and women are over in Iraq and Afghanistan putting their lives on the line in the war on terrorism, and we just let them walk right on in to the country with their diplomatic immunity. This is the kind of stuff that just reconfirms to me it's not a matter of "if" we will be attacked again on our own soil on the scale of or greater than 9/11, but it's just a matter of "when" and "where".
I concur.

And sadly, I think the next attack is going to be worse than 9/11. I've read online that the higher peeps are concerned about nuclear threats. I seriously think we shouldn't be all that concerned about nuclear or dirty bombs. It's important, but we (US) should be even more concerned about chemical and biological attacks. It is SO EASY to make chemicals, and obtain nasty biological agents. Not to mention a heck of lot cheaper.

Think about it: most of our labs in the US don't have the best of security. It be easy to walk in, snatch some stuff, and walk out. Shoot, I was able to snatch some small vials HCL, Nitric Acid, and Acetic acid in my freshman year. But we have a no fly zone over a stadium during the Super Bowl, but no no fly zones over nuclear power plants. Go figure that.