Thread: Forum Meet Ups
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 06:51 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I've only met Chuck and his wife Jen. Great people and we've actually had the chance to meet a couple times. On the last meeting, Chuck and I went to a shooting range in Florida while our wives shopped at the mall. Then we all had dinner together.

I think it would be cool to meet most of the people on the boards.

I'd have a drink with you SW but probably only one. I'm not a big drinker except once or twice per year, at a big party and when I'm not driving. Our annual Halloween party is one of those exceptions where I'll cut loose but won't be driving.

I live fairly close to Crisco, Llamafighter and DonnaMarie but haven't been able to meet either of them yet. Hopefully soon.

I am a social drinker for the most part... I will have some at parties.. but hanging with friends.. I RARELY order beer/booze first..

I lost a girlfriend (a friend that was a girl) to a drunk driner in Jr. High School.. I NEVER get behind the wheel after a drink.. even one.. the next day . I normally and the DD at UFC parties for the wife and I.
It is because you chose to get on the mat that makes you the winner. Think about how many people are not on that mat right now. - Luis Sucuri Togno