View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
Don't worry too much Dave but I'm right on California fault line.I've always lived on one.That's just how it is on the Ca coast.South or North.That's just how we roll so to speak

I was watching the news last night and they were showing Half Moon Bay,it's a beach city about 15 miles from me and they were asking the surfers to get out of the water "just in case" but none listened.One surfer girl said that the currents felt a lot stronger then the norm but keeping a surfer out of waves is like keeping flies out of honey...good luck
If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the hills so the 15 miles to the beach is pretty much all up hill...a tsunami won't be coming up here however an earthquake...probably

in the event of an Earthquake, just stay away from the cliffe edge please

but seriously...I'm glad your like, at least a little away from the cities beach. I just dont think this is safe, there has been a lot of geological action just south of you, I wouldnt be surprised at all if that triggers at least some minor quakes in your region next month, just...stay safe...at least until I've had a chance to meet you