View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
you are a funny guy Rev...you like eating steak and shrimp instead of soggy potted meat soup ?
it doesn't matter if you meant that literally or not either way its just a ignorant statement to make...it shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to the rest of the world.
and as far as people wanting to move to Canada from other countries ?
your right....no one wants to come here...Canada is made up entirely of aboriginals.
i'm not sure why you dislike Canada so much (although i do have a pretty good idea ) but you need to let your hate go...its just going to eat you up.
and as far as your statement about me knowing everything about everybody....not quite...but i do know everything i need to know about you.

lol You sure got me. If you take me seriously, then that tells me all I need to know about you. My lack of knowledge about, what? ppfffttt. Please!! Dude!!
Hate? I have plenty of friends from Canada, I sure wish the rest of us could be as receptive as you are, doing a poor job of reading people through a computer and all. I bet everyone else on this forum feels like you do as well huh? Oh, thats right. You probably dont care what people think. Get real dude.