Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Aldo injured, out of UFC 153 (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9932)

kevint13 09-11-2012 09:26 PM

Aldo injured, out of UFC 153
 
From Dana's twitter:

Quote:

Now Aldo is out with foot injury. Main and co main in the same day!! Another amazing day at the UFC. We have some work to do
So....who do you think gets moved to this card? Jones/Belfort...Benavidez/Johnson...JDS....Silva?

VCURamFan 09-12-2012 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevint13 (Post 194709)
From Dana's twitter:



So....who do you think gets moved to this card? Jones/Belfort...Benavidez/Johnson...JDS....Silva?

Jones isn't comfortable with going to Brazil on less than 8 months notice. He's pulled out, now it's Vitor Belfort vs. Chael Sonnen for the LHW title.

kevint13 09-12-2012 02:37 AM

After thinking about it I doubt they will move a fight, I am betting they just find replacement fighters. With that said I am going with Edgar/Mendes and Texiera/Evans.

VCURamFan 09-12-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevint13 (Post 194713)
After thinking about it I doubt they will move a fight, I am betting they just find replacement fighters. With that said I am going with Edgar/Mendes and Texiera/Evans.

I'd be happy with those.

kevint13 09-12-2012 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 194716)
I'd be happy with those.

I would be too...to get someone to fight Texiera is going to be tough, but with Edgar really able to fight at two weight classes, they should be able to get a top guy.

JavierDLC 09-12-2012 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 194710)
Jones isn't comfortable with going to Brazil on less than 8 months notice. He's pulled out, now it's Vitor Belfort vs. Chael Sonnen for the LHW title.

LoL :laugh: that would be some crazy shi! I wouldn't doubt it :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevint13 (Post 194713)
With that said I am going with Edgar/Mendes and Texiera/Evans.


Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 194716)
I'd be happy with those.

That would be awesome!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevint13 (Post 194717)
to get someone to fight Texiera is going to be tough

I honestly dont see what all the hype is around this guy?

He's good but come on...

kevint13 09-12-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JavierDLC (Post 194720)
I honestly dont see what all the hype is around this guy?

He's good but come on...

I don't think the issue is entirely him, I think the issue is he is a LHW and there are only a few with nothing to do in a month.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.