Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Do you find me intimidating? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9891)

Tyburn 08-31-2012 09:07 PM

Do you find me intimidating?
 
Obviously I dont mean Physically :laugh:

I mean....are you fearful of talking to me because you think that if I feel you are wrong, I might dare to tell you so, publically, if needs be?

Do you fear that I might betray confidences, or think lightly of my loyalties?

Do you think I am simply an extremely judgemental person who has no ability for compassion, who is not worthy of your trust?

Do you say to yourself "He is one to avoid!"

:ninja:

Bella79 08-31-2012 09:08 PM

This is one of your finest passive-aggressive threads ever.. The answer.
NO..

Tyburn 08-31-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella79 (Post 194473)
This is one of your finest passive-aggressive threads ever.. The answer.
NO..

:laugh: Im not doing this for the reason you think I am...I'm working on a theory of symbolic interactionalism, that says that you only know who you are from feedback with others...

Now I know what I am...but I want to see if everyone else aggrees with me. If they do not aggree with me, the theory is bollox, coz in order for the theory to work, my basis of who I am, is completely dependent, on the interaction.

If everyone agrees with me...then it must be correct I suppose...and maybe what I think of myself is not governed by myself...but others...which would be really bizzare

its Erving Goffman if you want to look him up :happydancing: and its come about through a conversation with someone I had about symbolic interactionalism on facebook...So this forum is just one of many outlets

:)

Bella79 08-31-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 194474)
:laugh: Im not doing this for the reason you think I am...I'm working on a theory of symbolic interactionalism, that says that you only know who you are from feedback with others...

Now I know what I am...but I want to see if everyone else aggrees with me. If they do not aggree with me, the theory is bollox, coz in order for the theory to work, my basis of who I am, is completely dependent, on the interaction.

If everyone agrees with me...then it must be correct I suppose...and maybe what I think of myself is not governed by myself...but others...which would be really bizzare

its Erving Goffman if you want to look him up :happydancing: and its come about through a conversation with someone I had about symbolic interactionalism on facebook...So this forum is just one of many outlets

:)

Well I don't find you intimidating. I think we have had quarrels over Bj Penn and a few other things. So in essence I have gone against you publicly several times. Hope that helps? :unsure-1:

Tyburn 08-31-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella79 (Post 194475)
Well I don't find you intimidating. I think we have had quarrels over Bj Penn and a few other things. So in essence I have gone against you publicly several times. Hope that helps? :unsure-1:

Unfortunately...I've just thought...those who DO find me intimidating wont respond will they...for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

So..if I did find my self intimidating, and found everyone who responds said no...I might still be a product of everyone else, and the theory may still hold true...just because they dont reply, doesnt mean they dont exist...and if five reply, and fifty dont...then more would think Yes...

...this is impossible...either way I cant proove or disproove the theory like this...i'd have to ask EVERYONE individually...and frankly...I cant be arsed :laugh:

I always post first and think second. Nevermind...lets just hope noone else notices :ashamed::laugh:

Bonnie 09-01-2012 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 194476)
Unfortunately...I've just thought...those who DO find me intimidating wont respond will they...for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

So..if I did find my self intimidating, and found everyone who responds said no...I might still be a product of everyone else, and the theory may still hold true...just because they dont reply, doesnt mean they dont exist...and if five reply, and fifty dont...then more would think Yes...

...this is impossible...either way I cant proove or disproove the theory like this...i'd have to ask EVERYONE individually...and frankly...I cant be arsed :laugh:

I always post first and think second. Nevermind...lets just hope noone else notices :ashamed::laugh:

Dave! :laugh:

PRShrek 09-01-2012 12:03 PM

I canít believe JB hasnít GIF bombed this thread yet! Maybe heís losing his edge?:tongue0011:

Oh, and no, intimidating is not the word I would use.:laugh:

Tyburn 09-01-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 194477)
Dave! :laugh:

Oh No! :ashamed: I've been rumbled :laugh:

:laugh: How Embarissing :laugh:

rearnakedchoke 09-01-2012 11:48 PM

no man .. don't find you intimidating ...

MattHughesRocks 09-02-2012 01:27 AM

I'm dying laughing and what does your shirt say by the way? :laugh::laugh: :happy0198:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella79 (Post 194473)
This is one of your finest passive-aggressive threads ever.. The answer.
NO..



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.