Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Bisping out of 149 (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9659)

Bella79 06-07-2012 05:28 PM

Bisping out of 149
 
My poor heart..
I would rather him get better and come back healthy instead of fighting with an injury.:cry:

kevint13 06-07-2012 05:36 PM

That sucks....looks like Lombard is going to fight Boetsch now.

flo 06-07-2012 07:00 PM

Bummer! It seems like fighters have been plagued with injuries more than usual for the last year. :sad:

VCURamFan 06-07-2012 07:26 PM

Boetsch is gonna get a beating put on him here. At least with Mike he try to use a size advantage & muscle him around. No chance of that against Hector.

Bella79 06-07-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flo (Post 191881)
Bummer! It seems like fighters have been plagued with injuries more than usual for the last year. :sad:

I think what it is as well is they are learning to just not fight rather than take a risk w/ a loss..This just sucks. I am depressed.

Bella79 06-07-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 191883)
Boetsch is gonna get a beating put on him here. At least with Mike he try to use a size advantage & muscle him around. No chance of that against Hector.

Ya Bisping n Lombard would have been a good fight. Lombard is too fast IMO. However I don't like Lombard so my positive vibes will be with Boetsch.:Whistle:

VCURamFan 06-07-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella79 (Post 191890)
Ya Bisping n Lombard would have been a good fight. Lombard is too fast IMO. However I don't like Lombard so my positive vibes will be with Boetsch.:Whistle:

Yeah, Boetsch is a good guy, but I think he's overmatched, unfortunately.

JavierDLC 06-07-2012 10:34 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if some one gets tested before this fight takes place or after..... If you know what I mean :Whistle:

kevint13 06-08-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella79 (Post 191889)
I think what it is as well is they are learning to just not fight rather than take a risk w/ a loss..This just sucks. I am depressed.

I think you are right on this. Being that they now have insurance from the UFC, that gives them less reason to risk fighting while injured just to get a paycheck.

MattHughesRocks 06-08-2012 04:03 AM

Hurray! Buys me a little more time before I have to listen to his nasty little mouth!


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.