Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Brock Lesnar's Meeting With Dana White Reported To Have Not Gone Well (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9610)

VCURamFan 05-29-2012 02:54 PM

Brock Lesnar's Meeting With Dana White Reported To Have Not Gone Well

From BloodyElbow.com:

Quote:

Former UFC Heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar was a very visible member of the audience at UFC 146. UFC president Dana White told reporters at the post-fight press conference he would be meeting with Lesnar face-to-face later that night and that "anything (was) possible."

Well the cold water is already being poured on that parade. Dave Meltzer reported the following at the Wrestling Observer:
Quote:

Brock Lesnar and Dana White met last night. We don't have any details other than the meeting did not go well. If Lesnar being at UFC is mentioned on Raw, then I'd guess it's WWE angle. If it's not, then it's anyone's guess what the game being played is, other than there is a game being played.
Sergio Hernandez offered some analysis of the cryptic Meltzer over at Cageside Seats:
Quote:

It's unclear what (Meltzer) means by that. Perhaps the aforementioned theory is true and Lesnar plus Vince McMahon is simply using the UFC.

Or maybe Dana White -- who has had meetings with McMahon in the past -- is helping an old friend with his new gig?

In a conversation on Twitter, my Cageside colleague Geno Mrosko said if anything which occurred last night in Las Vegas is mentioned tomorrow night on Raw, it will confirm everyone is playing their part in a well-orchestrated ruse.
Brock Lesnar has apparently parlayed his high profile with casual fans into yet another stint as the roadrunner to Dana White's coyote. Not bad for a guy whose last two fights in the UFC were anything but spectacular performances.

rockdawg21 05-29-2012 06:00 PM

It probably went something like:

Dana: ****** and **** because ******.
Brock: I'm trying to make chicken salad out of chicken ****.
Dana: ****** ****** *************************************!!!!!

kevint13 05-29-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21 (Post 191399)
It probably went something like:

Dana: ****** and **** because ******.
Brock: I'm trying to make chicken salad out of chicken ****.
Dana: ****** ****** *************************************!!!!!

You forgot "Frank Mir had a horseshoe up his ***!" :laugh:

rockdawg21 05-29-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevint13 (Post 191402)
You forgot "Frank Mir had a horseshoe up his ***!" :laugh:

Oh yeah! :laugh:

rearnakedchoke 05-29-2012 08:02 PM

he probably wanted a title shot if frank won, dana offered him a shot against jds and he walked out .. LOL .. either that or he wanted a coors light and then go lie on top of his wife .. poor sable ..

Bonnie 05-29-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 191421)
he probably wanted a title shot if frank won, dana offered him a shot against jds and he walked out .. LOL .. either that or he wanted a coors light and then go lie on top of his wife .. poor sable ..

Why should he get a title shot no matter who won? He lost the last two and then he retired; he should have to get in line like everybody else. IMO

JavierDLC 05-29-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 191439)
Why should he get a title shot no matter who won? He lost the last two and then he retired; he should have to get in line like everybody else. IMO

They are just joking Bonnie :wink:

rearnakedchoke 05-29-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 191439)

yes, imo too .. but when ufc ppv sales are in the tank .. there are really only 2 guys that can sell PPVs ... brock is a million ppv guy and gsp is a solid 750k-950k ppv .. gsp will fight once this year ... dana wants to make that $$$$ ...

rockdawg21 05-29-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JavierDLC (Post 191443)

:laugh:

Guess Bonnie didn't read the whole conversation in the thread.

Bonnie 05-29-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JavierDLC (Post 191443)

Oh! :laugh: So I'm getting all riled up for nothing?! :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21 (Post 191445)
:laugh:

Guess Bonnie didn't read the whole conversation in the thread.

I did read it. :laugh: