Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   KOS v BJ? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9562)

gnp 05-17-2012 09:08 AM

KOS v BJ?

Kos just tweeted he has agreed to fight BJ they are now just waiting on Bj to agree to the fight.

For me this is a bad match up for BJ as his speed leaves him he wont be able to keep the bigger Kos from pinning him to the fence.

rearnakedchoke 05-17-2012 11:09 AM

i think this is a good fight for BJ ... kos has to take the fight down .... bj will out box him all nite

VCURamFan 05-17-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnp (Post 190562)
Kos just tweeted he has agreed to fight BJ they are now just waiting on Bj to agree to the fight.

For me this is a bad match up for BJ as his speed leaves him he wont be able to keep the bigger Kos from pinning him to the fence.

Yeah, but Kos has also lied about fights before (remember how he used to swear up & down that he signed to fight Matt a million times but Matt always back out?).

rearnakedchoke 05-17-2012 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 190570)
Yeah, but Kos has also lied about fights before (remember how he used to swear up & down that he signed to fight Matt a million times but Matt always back out?).

yeah .. kos' tactics on getting fights (or perceived getting fights) are ridiculous ... dana probably called him and said "would you fight BJ" and he said yeah, than goes and tweets before dana even calls bj ... i guess he figures he can't be a champ, so he tries to get champs on his resume ... BJ will teach him ... first round RNC!!!!!

gnp 05-17-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 190570)

Fair point. I had kinda forgotten he used to do that. To be honest I have tried to forget most of his career due to my dislike of him. :)

JavierDLC 05-17-2012 02:31 PM

War Koscheck!!!!

:ninja:

I cant believe I just said that!!!

Bella79 05-17-2012 03:03 PM

I am so sick of Krotch. All he does is perform eye pokes against his opponents, run his damn mouth, and call out legends.
He will forever be known as someone Gsp actually finished... Grrrr I hope Bj does fight him and to be honest yes, BJ lost to Diaz... but Kos won't exchange blows and we all know BJ can take blows to the head good.
GRRRRRRRRR...

Bella79 05-17-2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnp (Post 190579)
Fair point. I had kinda forgotten he used to do that. To be honest I have tried to forget most of his career due to my dislike of him. :)

LOL!! Amen..

Bella79 05-17-2012 03:10 PM

Nobody messes with my Pineapple,CountryBreakfast,Crumpet,Whitebread, etc. GRRRR I want to superman punch Kos so bad I can't stand him. I am foaming at the mouth grrrr. :punch:

VCURamFan 05-17-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella79 (Post 190589)
Nobody messes with my Pineapple,CountryBreakfast,Crumpet,Whitebread, etc. GRRRR I want to superman punch Kos so bad I can't stand him. I am foaming at the mouth grrrr. :punch:

BJ, Matt, Mike & Terry? :huh: