Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Chael Sonnen videos (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9550)

VCURamFan 05-14-2012 04:52 PM

Chael Sonnen videos
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=uuHsC_I_mZA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=K_d_Zcm2A7U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ytbPB6wRUkk

Buc Nasty 05-15-2012 07:48 AM

Chael and Stone Cold? Brilliant!

That should be a movie, just 2 hours of them talking!

VCURamFan 05-22-2012 06:12 PM

Chael Sonnen in the 2012 Smack-Off - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msB0ehokGtM&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHCvIYP0zfk&feature=plcp


Chael Sonnen on TMZ: Live - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAH2NqfEIqA


Chael Sonnen on the Joe Rogan Experience - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjHCLcNDQqI



Of the three, the TMZ clip is the funniest & the Smack-Off is the biggest cross-over hit, but the Joe Rogan Experience is the best, hands down. It's 2.5hrs of Chael Sonnen, no schtick, no persona, just him talking & being completely honest with Joe. Really a fantastic way to spend your time. If you can't sit in front of your computer for the whole block of time, then I highly recommend you downloading the podcast to your iPod & listening to it as you go about your day. It's a really refreshing look at Chael & is gauranteed to change your perception of him.

JavierDLC 05-22-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 190848)
Chael Sonnen in the 2012 Smack-Off - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msB0ehokGtM&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHCvIYP0zfk&feature=plcp


Chael Sonnen on TMZ: Live - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAH2NqfEIqA


Chael Sonnen on the Joe Rogan Experience - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjHCLcNDQqI



Of the three, the TMZ clip is the funniest & the Smack-Off is the biggest cross-over hit, but the Joe Rogan Experience is the best, hands down. It's 2.5hrs of Chael Sonnen, no schtick, no persona, just him talking & being completely honest with Joe. Really a fantastic way to spend your time. If you can't sit in front of your computer for the whole block of time, then I highly recommend you downloading the podcast to your iPod & listening to it as you go about your day. It's a really refreshing look at Chael & is gauranteed to change your perception of him.

Chael Is one Bad @$$ dude. You have to admit when he isn't Chael P Sonnen and he is just Chael he is a very respectful and down to earth guy. How can you not like the guy. Not you in particular :laugh: but people in general.

J.B. 05-22-2012 09:15 PM

Chael on TMZ was priceless...:laugh:

J.B. 05-22-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buc Nasty (Post 190435)
Chael and Stone Cold? Brilliant!

That should be a movie, just 2 hours of them talking!

Nick Diaz is more like Stone Cold, very anti-establishment.

Chael is more like Kurt Angle when he turned heel, with a pinch of The Rock for added flavor.

VCURamFan 05-22-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.B. (Post 190878)
Chael on TMZ was priceless...:laugh:

Agreed!

Harvey: You were convicted of money laundering...
Chael: ALLEGEDLY!! O, no, wait, that one's for sure!

:happy0198:

J.B. 05-22-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 190881)
Agreed!

Harvey: You were convicted of money laundering...
Chael: ALLEGEDLY!! O, no, wait, that one's for sure!

:happy0198:

Chael just makes you adapt to him. He is basically a great used car salesman....that can kick your a**. :laugh:

The stuff about Diaz getting hit hard and Chael getting loved by the commission...that;s not about the "drugs" in question, it's about how the two guys come off.

JavierDLC 05-22-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 190881)
Agreed!

Harvey: You were convicted of money laundering...
Chael: ALLEGEDLY!! O, no, wait, that one's for sure!

:happy0198:

LoL that has to be one of his all time Highlights!!!!!

VCURamFan 05-24-2012 09:22 PM

Music video for "Who You Gonna Send?" by Chael P. Sonnen -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lQq6wB6-ung


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.