Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hello everyone, I'm living so far. (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9548)

F34R 05-13-2012 08:56 PM

Hello everyone, I'm living so far.

Sorry I've been out of here for a month almost. I was working on the 20th, night time, and about two hours after midnight, making it the 21st, I was flown to a hospital, almost dead. I had some surgery for my head/brain, and so far, I'm still living.

I was in Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA, for two weeks after being in a hospital for two weeks until I was able to be awake, etc.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to a neurological clinic for therapy, three days per week. My brain is still bruised and having some healing issues each day. This clinic I'll be at will be helping me do some work for my brain to start working properly with cognitive decisions, and some advancements.

Hope everyone here has been ok.

flo 05-13-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by F34R (Post 190354)
Sorry I've been out of here for a month almost. I was working on the 20th, night time, and about two hours after midnight, making it the 21st, I was flown to a hospital, almost dead. I had some surgery for my head/brain, and so far, I'm still living.

I was in Shepherd Center in Atlanta, GA, for two weeks after being in a hospital for two weeks until I was able to be awake, etc.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to a neurological clinic for therapy, three days per week. My brain is still bruised and having some healing issues each day. This clinic I'll be at will be helping me do some work for my brain to start working properly with cognitive decisions, and some advancements.

Hope everyone here has been ok.

Oh that's just horrible, F34R, I'm so sorry! :cry: I wondered where you were and figured you were just busy. Thank heavens you got to a hospital in time. Did they find out what caused this? I'll say prayers for you, bro (it would help to know your first name...), for a full recovery.

F34R 05-14-2012 12:35 AM

My name is James. I barely know what exactly went on that night. I can remember literally up to two minutes what I was doing on a call for service, then something happened during that incident.

Everyone I've talked to, medical people, feel that it's just going to take some time but feel that I'll be 100% back around. I really hope this happens and I plan on doing everything I'm told to do in order to get myself healed.

Thank you very much for your comments.

MattHughesRocks 05-14-2012 05:39 AM

Sorry dude! Did you get shot? :sad:

F34R 05-14-2012 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks (Post 190363)
Sorry dude! Did you get shot? :sad:

No, I wasn't shot. I can't really describe what actually happened beyond that though. I've kinda been given some info about what happened but I literally can't remember it. Thank you for your comment.

rearnakedchoke 05-14-2012 01:22 PM

damn bro .. that is some messed up stuff ... i hope everything gets better and you are back to your old self soon .... hang in there man!!!!

Bella79 05-14-2012 03:05 PM

Glad you are alive. I wish you nothing, but the best during your recovery time. Take it easy. X

F34R 05-15-2012 09:43 PM

Again, thanks for the comments. I started my last therapy issues on Monday. I'll do it three days each week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.... I've been doing better each day regardless of the harm that I feel still, and even though my body takes a toll on me each day.

Thanks everyone.

flo 05-15-2012 11:08 PM

Glad to hear you're making progress, hang in there, James.

Bonnie 05-15-2012 11:19 PM

So sorry to hear what you've been going through, James, but so happy to know you are making progress. I'll be praying for you.

Keep up the good work in your therapy.