Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New Rules regarding Siggie Contests (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9520)

Tyburn 05-06-2012 10:28 AM

New Rules regarding Siggie Contests

Hello Everybody,

Its time for a change

From now on I shall count the votes the day after the event as usual, and shall inform Flo our siggie maker of the results...but if you want a siggie, YOU will have to ask her for it but ONLY once the results are known

The reason for this is, frankly, there is no point in making a siggie for someone who doesnt want to wear it. this has happened in the past as far back as when I created the siggies myself

Now several times people have been tempted to count the votes themselves and declaire people the winner who havent won. Therefore NO Siggies will be produced until AFTER I have announced the vote and told Flo who the real winner is. From that point on Flo will ONLY make a siggie if the winner personally requests a siggie...this can be done by PM OR in the predictions thread

:)

The rest of the rules remain the same, the week before the event any patron may make predictions in the official thread up until the show starts, and the one with the most correct answers wins. if two are the same we look at the tie breaks given on method and round for the main event.

Vizion 05-06-2012 05:39 PM

Makes sense.

Bella79 05-07-2012 02:05 PM

Flo, I want a siggie :)

flo 05-07-2012 05:23 PM

Great! I'll get one to you by tomorrow am for sure, OK (but should be sooner). Congratulations!

County Mike 05-07-2012 05:28 PM

Give her one with my ugly mug on it. That would make it more like a boobie prize.

Bella79 05-07-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike (Post 190073)
Give her one with my ugly mug on it. That would make it more like a boobie prize.

Lol oh goodness!! :laugh:
Flo, thanks and no rush. I just like to print em and keep on my desk! :wink:

Buc Nasty 05-16-2012 07:35 AM

No siggies for me, they are for comedic purposes only!

Tyburn 05-16-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buc Nasty (Post 190507)
No siggies for me, they are for comedic purposes only!

thats alright...coz you didnt win. :rolleyes:

Buc Nasty 05-17-2012 07:45 AM

Don't roll your eyes at me sunshine!

I didn't realize predicting a TKO counts for a submission but I guess I can just put hadouken and win next time.

:rolleyes:

Tyburn 05-28-2012 07:10 PM

New Rules to begin with the TUF Live predictions thread

in the event that a tie break cant resolve desputes between people so that we end up with co-champions. I shall defer to the person who posted chronologically first in the thread.

Had this rule been in effect for the most recent event that would have given the victory to RNC despite Vizion having the same number of correct results and the same in the tie break...the moral of the tale is get those predictions in ASAP!