Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Bee Gees Robin Gibb has just days to live (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9424)

Cooking Dude 04-14-2012 02:07 PM

Bee Gees Robin Gibb has just days to live
 
This is so sad , another great singer to be taken from this world
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_1425297.html

Bonnie 04-14-2012 04:21 PM

:sad:

flo 04-14-2012 07:21 PM

How sad. When he goes there will just be Barry. He has been ill with this for a very long time but I think Robin never fully recovered after his twin, Maurice, died.

MattHughesRocks 04-14-2012 08:22 PM

He isn't gone yet :blink:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cooking Dude (Post 188843)
This is so sad , another great singer to be taken from this world
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_1425297.html


kevint13 04-15-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks (Post 188864)
He isn't gone yet :blink:

Not yet...he is still Stayin' Alive.

I am sorry...I couldn't pass it up.

MattHughesRocks 04-15-2012 02:11 AM

Ok that's it then. If he dies it's your fault :mellow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevint13 (Post 188877)
Not yet...he is still Stayin' Alive.

I am sorry...I couldn't pass it up.


MattHughesRocks 04-22-2012 11:03 PM

SUCKAS!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17808639

22 April 2012 Last updated at 14:27 ET



Doctors treating Bee Gees star Robin Gibb say they have been "confounded" by his recovery since waking from a coma.

The singer's physician Dr Andrew Thillainayagam said he was conscious, lucid and talking to his loved ones, at The London Clinic in central London.

He said the "exhausted" star had shown "extraordinary courage, iron will and deep reserves of physical strength".

Gibb, 62, fell into a coma last week after contracting pneumonia in his battle against colon and liver cancer.

rearnakedchoke 04-23-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks (Post 189300)
SUCKAS!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17808639

22 April 2012 Last updated at 14:27 ET



Doctors treating Bee Gees star Robin Gibb say they have been "confounded" by his recovery since waking from a coma.

The singer's physician Dr Andrew Thillainayagam said he was conscious, lucid and talking to his loved ones, at The London Clinic in central London.

He said the "exhausted" star had shown "extraordinary courage, iron will and deep reserves of physical strength".

Gibb, 62, fell into a coma last week after contracting pneumonia in his battle against colon and liver cancer.

nice .. i guess he's ..........

.........

.........

stayin alive!!

**edit*** just saw kevin's reply .. that makes mine not funny .... LOL ..


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.