Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   MMA (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Fedor vs Mir or Brock..."he'd beat up both guys badly"-Hendo (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93)

Hughes_GOAT 01-25-2009 06:34 AM

Fedor vs Mir or Brock..."he'd beat up both guys badly"-Hendo

UFC fighters seem not to share the opinions their employer does of Fedor:

Dan Henderson:
"He's tough to beat for anybody and right now, he should be ranked the top guy in the world. He'd probably beat the (heck) out of both guys [Lesnar or Mir]... He'd probably beat up both guys pretty badly."

Mark Coleman:
"He's so well-rounded, but I think his mind is a big part of his success..His mind is probably one of the strongest minds in the game. He fights differently than other people. His punches come from all different directions and you have no clue where they're coming from. His hips are great. He's the complete package....

...this guy is as close to unbeatable as there is in this sport right now. "

Shogun:
"He has a unique mindset, because he's a very calm, very tranquil fighter.. He's very relaxed and just does his job. He never panics. That's a huge difference between him and other fighters."

Friends, foes explain Fedor phenomenon | MMAjunkie.com

Neezar 01-25-2009 02:03 PM

I almost laughed right after Arlovski knocked him into the corner. When Fedor looked back up he had a 'Oh no, you didn't' look on his face. :laugh: And then swung a sledgehammer. Beautiful. :)

Llamafighter 01-25-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neezar
I almost laughed right after Arlovski knocked him into the corner. When Fedor looked back up he had a 'Oh no, you didn't' look on his face. :laugh: And then swung a sledgehammer. Beautiful. :)

HAHAHAHA!
You can totally see what you're talking about in the replay. I think the split second that AA dropped his hands to launch that knee Fedor was like "Bingo"

The =folks that I was watching with were like "he didn't even hit him what happened?" I was like, watch the replay and when they showed it they were all going "holy **** that guy is a monster".

Spiritwalker 01-25-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neezar

Was awsome to see it.. It was like Andrei was .. RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH :punch:

Fedor was like... :scared0015:

Andrei was :frantics: ..

He threw the kick that sent Fedor .. Fedor was.. :yikes:
Andrei got all.... :w00t: ..
Fedor did a :ninja: and sniped him with nothing but skill.. and went.. :tongue0011:

And I feel :cry:

Spiritwalker 01-25-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter
HAHAHAHA!
You can totally see what you're talking about in the replay. I think the split second that AA dropped his hands to launch that knee Fedor was like "Bingo"

EXACTLY.. Andrei was really taking the fight to him.. Fedor was calm.. (is he ever anything but???) saw the opening.. and "ding"... I will take my belt and ring and check and go home now thank you..

VCURamFan 01-25-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
EXACTLY.. Andrei was really taking the fight to him.. Fedor was calm.. (is he ever anything but???) saw the opening.. and "ding"... I will take my belt and ring and check and go home now that you..

Hey, where's you sig?:Whistle:

Preach 01-25-2009 08:08 PM

I thought AA was going to beat Fedor to hear alot of people talk oh well. I see no weakness in Fedor/s armour..
And by the way why was Tito pronouncing his name Theodore instead of Fedor

Llamafighter 01-25-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preach
I thought AA was going to beat Fedor to hear alot of people talk oh well. I see no weakness in Fedor/s armour..
And by the way why was Tito pronouncing his name Theodore instead of Fedor

Because TITO IS A D-BAG!!!! HAHAHAHA!

Spiritwalker 01-25-2009 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Hey, where's you sig?:Whistle:

No pm with it yet.

Neezar 01-25-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritwalker
EXACTLY.. Andrei was really taking the fight to him.. Fedor was calm.. (is he ever anything but???) saw the opening.. and "ding"... I will take my belt and ring and check and go home now that you..

Actually, right before the fight Fedor was kicking his legs out and shaking them a little bit. I've never even seen him do that before. I almost got worried.....almost. :unsure-1: