Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Christianity (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I am Moving Please Pray (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9277)

Pastor Chris F 03-11-2012 06:04 PM

I am Moving Please Pray

Forum friends,

Can you all please pray. I could not find a job where I am living now so I have decided to move to where I have many contacts already and friends. Tomorrow I am moving to Springfield MO. Please pray for traveling mercies, a smooth move, that I find a job real quick ( I already have interviews lined up and a University that may want me to teach) and for my family (they will not get to come up for several months) Thank you all. So if I am sporadic on here take it as an answer to prayer it means I am back to work. :)

Silverback 03-11-2012 07:41 PM

Good luck Chris, hope it all turns out for you and your family.

Bonnie 03-11-2012 09:10 PM

Will be praying for you, Chris, that this is the answer to your prayers for you and your family. :)

flo 03-11-2012 09:42 PM

Will definitely pray for y'all, Chris...

County Mike 03-11-2012 11:29 PM

When you interview, be polite. Even if the interviewers are wrong about something.
:)

flo 03-12-2012 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike (Post 187048)
When you interview, be polite. Even if the interviewers are wrong about something.

Oh Mike, you mixer, you! LMAO!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pastor Chris F 03-12-2012 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike (Post 187048)

Yeah that has bit me in the butt several times in my working career. A manager is an ignorant moron and and am of course not shy on telling he/her so. In one place people called me Sheldon (Big bang Theory) because I was always correcting people and everything had to be done the way I wanted it done or I would go nuts and start throwing things. :laugh: Go figure me loose my cool :)

Thank you all for the prayers. I will leave early in the morning. I typically interview real well. Since I used to interview others I sorta know what they want to hear to get the job. It is just hard to get in the door these days with computer applications. You can;t wow them face to face these days. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

TENNESSEAN 03-12-2012 12:35 PM

Safe travels Chris. Hope things come together for you and your family in a new place.

County Mike 03-12-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flo (Post 187049)
Oh Mike, you mixer, you! LMAO!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know it sounded like I was taking a stab at Chris, but I was really trying to give good advice. We know Chris has a hard time letting anyone be wrong about something. Sometimes, even when we're right, we need to just bite our tongues and move on. It was sincere advice and I wish him the best.

rearnakedchoke 03-12-2012 02:22 PM

yeah .. i don't think you took a dig at him bro .. we know how the pastor is (he just admitted it) ... it is very good advice

good luck chris .. hopefully you find something that you enjoy and that pays the bills