Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matt Hughes (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BLOG: Chicago UFC on FOX (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9095)

NateR 01-27-2012 01:30 AM

BLOG: Chicago UFC on FOX

From Matt's blog:

Quote:

Been getting a lot of questions about my predictions for the fights coming up this weekend, so here they are:

Bisping/Sonnen:
I actually think this is going to be a pretty close fight. Bisping is one of those guys that you can never bet against. He just always seems to find a way to win. I definitely believe Chael has the ability to win, but he never seems to win the matches that he should. So, all in all, the fight is too close for me to call.

Evans/Davis:
This is actually another close fight to me. I do think Rashad will be a slight favorite. He's been in a lot more big fights than Davis and I think Rashad will also have a slight stand up advantage. This will be an interesting fight. Davis and I get along well and I enjoy his company and I do give him the advantage with the wrestling. But I still have to give Rashad a slight advantage in the fight.

Sorry about the predictions, since they are both close calls; but it should be an interesting night of fights.

Here are the airtimes for this seasons' episodes of Trophy Hunters TV, which I'm hosting on the Outdoor Channel:

Quote:

Tuesday at 6pm EST / 5pm CST
Wednesday at 8am EST / 7am CST
Saturday at 8pm EST / 7pm CST
The show description for this week:

Quote:

BEAR ALONG THE BERING'S EDGE
(Airs the week of January 23, 2011)
A double brown bear hunt in Alaska. Trophy Hunters TV spends 12 days in the Alaskan bush hunting brown bear.
The Bible verse for this week:

Quote:

The Godly are directed by honesty, the wicked fall beneath their load of sin. (Proverbs 11:5)
-matt

Llamafighter 01-27-2012 03:15 AM

Thanks Matt! it's always good to hear what you think!

Sorry you're getting all the douche bags on Twitter coming after you over hunting, but you're handling it like a pro.

I think this could be the card that Boomtown takes a win from ya, buddy!
I got Chael and Evans.

flo 01-27-2012 03:50 AM

Thanks for the update, Matt!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter (Post 184294)
Sorry you're getting all the douche bags on Twitter coming after you over hunting, but you're handling it like a pro.

I didn't know that was happening! :muttering: I don't even want to look.

Sheesh, these people against hunting wouldn't stand a chance if this country had a real big crisis.

I don't hunt but I agree with Matt (and Ted Nugent) that we should be self-sufficient!

VCURamFan 01-27-2012 02:31 PM

But Matt, if you don't make a pick, how can you take Boomer's money?? :scared0011:

Bonnie 01-27-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter (Post 184294)
Thanks Matt! it's always good to hear what you think!

I think this could be the card that Boomtown takes a win from ya, buddy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 184299)
But Matt, if you don't make a pick, how can you take Boomer's money?? :scared0011:

:laugh:

Poor Boomer. :wub:

Miss Foxy 01-27-2012 05:22 PM

Thank You as always for your valued opinion.. You are always brutally honest and I love that. Good words on Bisping and Davis.

Miss Foxy 01-27-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flo (Post 184296)
Thanks for the update, Matt!

I didn't know that was happening! :muttering: I don't even want to look.

Sheesh, these people against hunting wouldn't stand a chance if this country had a real big crisis.

I don't hunt but I agree with Matt (and Ted Nugent) that we should be self-sufficient!

Matt has a twitter bodyguard who even made a few articles for telling off Dan Hardy/Jenna Jameson and a few other trolls :wink:.She always has her fave MMA fighters back.