Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matt Hughes (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hughes vs Hardy??? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8962)

rearnakedchoke 01-05-2012 10:50 PM

Hughes vs Hardy???

There is a rumour floating around that this fight is on .. any word?

Miss Foxy 01-05-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 182583)

I can't confirm; nor deny.. What I can confirm is Hardy is a wanker..Yes, I said it... 'Carry On'

rearnakedchoke 01-05-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Foxy (Post 182584)
I can't confirm; nor deny.. What I can confirm is Hardy is a wanker..Yes, I said it... 'Carry On'

LOL .. nice ... so which event is it at?

Miss Foxy 01-05-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 182585)
LOL .. nice ... so which event is it at?

Can't confirm..Silly.. Didn't you read my post!! Arrrgggg

rearnakedchoke 01-05-2012 11:02 PM

hardy is asking for a beating .. on his twitter page he's got a pic of matt with a bobcat or something and he is badmouthing him ... i hope this fight is in england so when he loses and gets cut from the ufc, he doesn't have to travel home to apply for employment insurance...

Miss Foxy 01-05-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 182591)
hardy is asking for a beating .. on his twitter page he's got a pic of matt with a bobcat or something and he is badmouthing him ... i hope this fight is in england so when he loses and gets cut from the ufc, he doesn't have to travel home to apply for employment insurance...

Yes he has been verbally assaulting Matt for a few days. His dad joined in today. Let's just say Dan has blocked me..:w00t: lol. As if..He joined Jenna Jameson on her twitter campaign.. Some of them had the nerve to say Matt killed a lion LMAO retards.. My friend who is a PR exec and is good with words sent PETA a picture of Jenna kneeling on a bearskin rug to show what a hypocrite she is.. Jenna is a oxycontin abuser and Dan well he's an arse..

rearnakedchoke 01-05-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Foxy (Post 182593)
Yes he has been verbally assaulting Matt for a few days. His dad joined in today. Let's just say Dan has blocked me..:w00t: lol. As if..He joined Jenna Jameson on her twitter campaign.. Some of them had the nerve to say Matt killed a lion LMAO retards.. My friend who is a PR exec and is good with words sent PETA a picture of Jenna kneeling on a bearskin rug to show what a hypocrite she is.. Jenna is a oxycontin abuser and Dan well he's an arse..

and for years she abused her cat soooo much ... poor thing is probably useless now

Miss Foxy 01-05-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 182598)
and for years she abused her cat soooo much ... poor thing is probably useless now

:laugh: All of them lames attacking Matt have no ground to stand on. I am not a hunter and I actually always cover my face when I see dead animals, but I support his RIGHT to hunt..I also enjoy eating meat. Shoot to call him names is beyond me. Some people need no reason to spew nonsense.. Jenna was probably on a good high.*barf* Dans comment about saying he would rather shoot Matt and mount his head on his wall made me flip.. Literally I think I blew a head gasket.. The ironic thing is he hangs out with Gunstore Chris who I am sure supports gun bills. Oh the hypocrisy burning in the air!!

NateR 01-05-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 182583)

Not happening. Wherever you got the rumor from, it's false.

Llamafighter 01-06-2012 01:43 AM

Hardy doesn't deserve a fight with Matt. He's a punk. you know Robbie has said he would cut back down to 170...