Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Sports (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   March Madness Challenge with Prize Money! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=881)

rockdawg21 03-17-2009 04:45 PM

March Madness Challenge with Prize Money!
 
It's that time of year again, March Madness!

I've created a group on Yahoo and we'd like to get a large group together this year for the tournament.

If you want in, the price is $10 and hopefully, we can pay 3 places or more. If you have any friends who want to play, let me know.

1 method of payment:
Paypal - brett.fitzgerald@yahoo.com

Rules:
1. Fill in the entire bracket, this is not round-by-round.
2. We will use Yahoo's default scoring system: "Traditional scoring system with a heavier weighting on later rounds. Works well with Seed Difference bonuses."
3. Taunting and trash talking is highly encouraged on our message board.
4. First round is March 19 so contact me quickly!

Tell all your friends or forward this e-mail to them. It'd be great if we could get 20+ people involved!

Good luck!
Brett

rockdawg21 03-17-2009 10:59 PM

*chirp* *chirp*

http://hortipm.tamu.edu/pestprofiles...et/cricket.jpg

TexasRN 03-17-2009 11:07 PM

Like I told you, count me in for football season. I am not into basketball. I find it boring.


~Amy

rockdawg21 03-18-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasRN
Like I told you, count me in for football season. I am not into basketball. I find it boring.


~Amy

I find professional basketball boring, but not college hoops.

TexasRN 03-18-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21
I find professional basketball boring, but not college hoops.


I am supposed to root for Duke. Or so I've been told. :laugh: I don't keep up with basketball at all, not college and not pro.


~Amy

VCURamFan 03-18-2009 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasRN
I am supposed to root for Duke. Or so I've been told. :laugh: I don't keep up with basketball at all, not college and not pro.


~Amy

Only until the third round. Then you root for VCU to beat Duke!

TexasRN 03-18-2009 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Only until the third round. Then you root for VCU to beat Duke!


Oh is that right? Well these people are strangers so maybe I will, Ben. We'll see how nice you are to me prior to that.


~Amy

VCURamFan 03-18-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TexasRN
Oh is that right? Well these people are strangers so maybe I will, Ben. We'll see how nice you are to me prior to that.


~Amy

Did I mention the fact that some evil genius must have locked you in that stairwell & it was in no way your fault nor could anyone ever interpret it that way? :Whistle:

TexasRN 03-18-2009 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Did I mention the fact that some evil genius must have locked you in that stairwell & it was in no way your fault nor could anyone ever interpret it that way? :Whistle:


I still say it was almost worth it to scare those ladies like I did. I had to start thinking about what I would do if I really couldn't get out of that stairwell. Who would I call? Which rat should I eat first? Could I make a fire with some paper and a rock? Where could I pee? :laugh:


~Amy

J.B. 03-18-2009 02:55 AM

I made a bracket last week on Yahoo, but I have just been too busy to stay caught up with all the top teams this season to actually make educated guesses as to who the real upsets are gonna be. I have my ideas, but they are never 100% on anyway, thats why they call this MADNESS. :laugh:


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.