Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matt Hughes (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Cage Fitness Webinar (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8806)

Chuck 11-30-2011 10:25 PM

Cage Fitness Webinar

Did anybody else catch the Webinar this afternoon?

I thought everybody did a great job. I love the time Matt spent explaining "The Switch"... :laugh:

My old, fat butt is actually thinking about ordering this. :blink:

Chris F 11-30-2011 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 179702)

I thought everybody did a great job. I love the time Matt spent explaining "The Switch"... :laugh:

I did. Wish I had the 200 bucks than my fat butt would join you. :laugh:

SteveT 11-30-2011 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 179702)

Lynsey and I ordered this a couple of months ago. It's an incredible workout. I don't think you will be disappointed Chuck

TENNESSEAN 12-01-2011 01:21 PM

what better way to get in shape than to punch stuff:w00t:

I wanted to join a cage fitness gym but there wasn't one in my area. I got a heavy bag and started doing some of their exercises on my own. That with power station exercises and a fitness pal app on my phone for nutrition. Ive lost 45lbs, still 15 lbs from my target, but I'm not sure I'll reach my target. It seems that I may be replacing fat with muscle at this point, don't know. Ive been working hard and have only lost about 1 lb in the last 3 weeks.

I will be buying it.

amills 12-01-2011 02:25 PM

that amount of weight loss is AWESOME! Don't get too discouraged. With weight loss it's easy to look at the here and now and forget the the big picture of what you have accomplished. One sneaky thing is that as you have lost 45 lbs, you now need about 500 calories per day less than you did before to maintain your weight. You are no longer feeding all those fat cells. So, you have to adjust your calories down as you lose the weight to keep losing. Not that that is any way easy.

Chris F 12-01-2011 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN (Post 179717)
what better way to get in shape than to punch stuff:w00t:

I wanted to join a cage fitness gym but there wasn't one in my area. I got a heavy bag and started doing some of their exercises on my own. That with power station exercises and a fitness pal app on my phone for nutrition. Ive lost 45lbs, still 15 lbs from my target, but I'm not sure I'll reach my target. It seems that I may be replacing fat with muscle at this point, don't know. Ive been working hard and have only lost about 1 lb in the last 3 weeks.

I will be buying it.

great man. Matt says scales lie and to watch the mirror not the scale. If you look and feel good than you are doing great.:)

TENNESSEAN 12-01-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amills (Post 179718)
that amount of weight loss is AWESOME! Don't get too discouraged. With weight loss it's easy to look at the here and now and forget the the big picture of what you have accomplished. One sneaky thing is that as you have lost 45 lbs, you now need about 500 calories per day less than you did before to maintain your weight. You are no longer feeding all those fat cells. So, you have to adjust your calories down as you lose the weight to keep losing. Not that that is any way easy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris F (Post 179723)
great man. Matt says scales lie and to watch the mirror not the scale. If you look and feel good than you are doing great.:)

Thanks, I'm not at all discouraged. I guess what I meant, was more of I can feel and see muscle growth. The last 15lbs is not at all important to me as long as I can see myself getting stronger and gaining muscle.

I set my target based on my weight in my 20's. I was fit and weighted 195lbs. Now I can see myself getting close to that same fitness, but I'll probably weigh 200 to 205. I'm at 210 now.

I'm 6'2" tall (short stuff next to llama and ben:ashamed:)

Cage Fitness is good for weight loss, but its a good full body workout as well. Im looking forward to this home workout program.

VCURamFan 12-01-2011 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN (Post 179724)
Thanks, I'm not at all discouraged. I guess what I meant, was more of I can feel and see muscle growth. The last 15lbs is not at all important to me as long as I can see myself getting stronger and gaining muscle.

I set my target based on my weight in my 20's. I was fit and weighted 195lbs. Now I can see myself getting close to that same fitness, but I'll probably weigh 200 to 205. I'm at 210 now.

Cage Fitness is good for weight loss, but its a good full body workout as well. Im looking forward to this home workout program.

You stubby little midget! Put your pointy shoes back on & get back to work, those wooden trains aren't gonna make themselves!! :punch: :tongue0011:

Chris F 12-01-2011 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN (Post 179724)

I know how you feel. I am now 5' 11'' and 255lbs. My best shape was when I was a pro wrestler at 215, My lightest has been 185 but my wife said I looked sick. So I would like to get to 200. I got a grappling bag so I might just do the workout on it like you. good luck man:)

flo 12-01-2011 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TENNESSEAN (Post 179717)
I wanted to join a cage fitness gym but there wasn't one in my area. I got a heavy bag and started doing some of their exercises on my own. That with power station exercises and a fitness pal app on my phone for nutrition. Ive lost 45lbs, still 15 lbs from my target, but I'm not sure I'll reach my target.

Wow, great job, Tennessean. Er, does anybody have a link for us lazy people?:ashamed: