Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Ideas (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Matt's Search Engine? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8558)

Molly 09-11-2011 02:59 PM

Matt's Search Engine?
 
First time posting here, but can anyone tell me what happened to Matt's search engine? Had it set as my home page and enjoyed "seeing him" everytime I signed on!
Thanks in advance!
Go Matt!
Molly

Llamafighter 09-11-2011 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molly (Post 175882)
First time posting here, but can anyone tell me what happened to Matt's search engine? Had it set as my home page and enjoyed "seeing him" everytime I signed on!
Thanks in advance!
Go Matt!
Molly

Welcome Molly!
I had that too for the swagbuck but noticed that it has vanished. Perhaps it was a limited time thing.
Keep posting!

Silverback 09-11-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molly (Post 175882)
First time posting here
Go Matt!
Molly

Fresh Meat!!!!!!!!!!:punch::punch::tongue0011:

NateR 09-12-2011 04:31 PM

The search engine thing was set up by One More Round, so it might be something that they quietly phased out after ownership of that company changed hands. I'll let Matt know that the link doesn't work anymore and he will either contact the OMR people or we'll just take it down.

EDIT: Matt told me to go ahead and take it down - I guess the program is ended. You might still see the banner on the website for up to 24 hours. For whatever reason, when I edit that particular "sidebar" file, it usually takes several hours for the change to propagate through.

Oh, and BTW, welcome to the forums, Molly! :)

Llamafighter 09-12-2011 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateR (Post 175929)
The search engine thing was set up by One More Round, so it might be something that they quietly phased out after ownership of that company changed hands. I'll let Matt know that the link doesn't work anymore and he will either contact the OMR people or we'll just take it down.

EDIT: Matt told me to go ahead and take it down - I guess the program is ended. You might still see the banner on the website for up to 24 hours. For whatever reason, when I edit that particular "sidebar" file, it usually takes several hours for the change to propagate through.

Oh, and BTW, welcome to the forums, Molly! :)

I got an autgraphed Matt Hughes shirt, and Aquaman sweatshirt, a tuxedo t-shirt thanks to Matt's search engine! it was a good run. :laugh:

flo 09-12-2011 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter (Post 175949)
I got an autgraphed Matt Hughes shirt, and Aquaman sweatshirt, a tuxedo t-shirt thanks to Matt's search engine! it was a good run. :laugh:

Sheesh, I missed out, I'm late for everything. :frantics:

Molly 09-14-2011 05:09 PM

Matt's Search Engine
 
Thanks to everyone for the info.... and the welcomes! :)

rockdawg21 12-08-2011 07:19 PM

Molly, use the power of google. You can use this to search within ANY site on the internet. For example, if you want to search for "fighter" on www.matt-hughes.com, you can type this into google:
site:matt-hughes.com fighter
Or if you'd like to search for anything Matt Hughes on ufc.com:
site:ufc.com matt hughes
Simple as that!


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.