Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Father Beats Teen who Beat Son (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8520)

rockdawg21 09-01-2011 05:13 PM

Father Beats Teen who Beat Son
 
LOL, what an idiot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKbkcKnx_ro

flo 09-01-2011 05:52 PM

Eww, that was sickening and hard to watch. I agree with what the news reporters said after the video. I feel sorry for the poor kids with parents like that. :cry:

Llamafighter 09-01-2011 05:52 PM

What coward. He obviously couldn't take someone half his size mouthing off to him. Then to beat the kid like that...

Why the heck didn't anyone step in and stop him while he was hammer fisting that kid.?

flo 09-01-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter (Post 175224)
Why the heck didn't anyone step in and stop him while he was hammer fisting that kid.?

I wondered the same thing, Llama, the woman (his wife?) covers her face and walks away! The whole thing is just shameful and cowardly.

County Mike 09-01-2011 06:24 PM

I posted this on my facebook page today.

One observation - the dad hit's like a sissy and/or the kid can take a punch.

County Mike 09-01-2011 06:29 PM

Where's the video of the two kids fighting first? I want the WHOLE story. Maybe the teen in the video continued to beat on the man's son after the son gave up. Maybe he told the dad that he just finished banging his wife. I want to know what led up to the beatdown. The video I posted on my facebook page showed a little more. The dad also kicked the kid in the face after the hammer fists.

Dethbob 09-01-2011 06:45 PM

When he gets to prison for beating up a kid, Iím sure he will be respected and treated well.

Llamafighter 09-01-2011 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dethbob (Post 175228)
When he gets to prison for beating up a kid, Iím sure he will be respected and treated well.

This!

Llamafighter 09-01-2011 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike (Post 175227)
Where's the video of the two kids fighting first? I want the WHOLE story. Maybe the teen in the video continued to beat on the man's son after the son gave up. Maybe he told the dad that he just finished banging his wife. I want to know what led up to the beatdown. The video I posted on my facebook page showed a little more. The dad also kicked the kid in the face after the hammer fists.

In this vid the dad shakes his hand and stuff. I wonder if the kid kept talking smack afterward. No matter what it didn't warrant what the guy did.

rockdawg21 09-01-2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike (Post 175227)
Where's the video of the two kids fighting first? I want the WHOLE story. Maybe the teen in the video continued to beat on the man's son after the son gave up. Maybe he told the dad that he just finished banging his wife. I want to know what led up to the beatdown. The video I posted on my facebook page showed a little more. The dad also kicked the kid in the face after the hammer fists.

This and I'd also like to find out why the other people there didn't kick the fathers' ass for striking the kid, at LEAST break it up or kick his ass after the multiple hammer fists. Pussies.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.