Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Barack Obama Caves to Pressure at the Eleventh Hour (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8357)

Tyburn 08-01-2011 11:59 AM

Barack Obama Caves to Pressure at the Eleventh Hour

...thats the good news.

The bad news is...it may be too late...and either way I cant see him getting re-ellected.

So The Republicans idea of basically doing a review, and then deciding in a few months has been accepted. But the Democrats have avoided default...with about thirteen hours to go. Barack Obama has visible gray hairs he didnt have last week...its shocking!

The bad news is...it may be too little too late

Why?

Because the United States could never have defaulted...they would, had a default been the only option, taken money away from their populas to avoid it. So the credit rating is less about the physical inability to pay back China (mostly) and more about public confidence.

Firstly...the rest of the world has been watching, and I have got to tell you, we are largely unimpressed. We are unimpressed that the President of the United States, the Great Barack Obama, has been unable to influence with his sharp wit. We are also largely unimpressed that once again Republicans are not realizing that there is more at stake here then America.

What happens in America effects the whole world. Republicans have no quarms about, effectively, distroying the financial wellbeing of THE ENTIRE PLANET to make what many outside America believe is a petty point scoring contest to push this decision closer to the Ellections and bollox the process for Barack Obama.

Personally I aggree with the Republicans in terms of how they should cope with this...and I kinda admire the way they have dared to risk everything...BUT the rest of the world is not quite as pro Right Wing America as me.

Consequently...you might wake up on Tuesday to find your credit rating has been lowered regardless of the eleventh hour deal, largely in favour of the Republicans...because not many of us have confidence in your Nations Leadership abilities, and most of us are frankly tiered of being continually dragged through the shyte because your Government hasnt learned how to manage its money...and the fact it refuses to recognise the impact that has on its "friends" infact...it largely refuses to recognise its "Friends" at all now...and these are "Friends" who made serious errors of judgement in the past AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE, to find that as per usual, America is not willing, when push comes to shove, to think about anything but her self.

You are an extremely Selfish, and may I say foolhardy Nation, who is only just begining to realize that in less then century through gungho attitudes, and power going to your head, you have effectively ruined any chances of becoming a long term super power.

It is an embarissment...and in terms of Collonial Powers, you are fast becoming a flash in the pan I am sorry to say. Largely it is because your Government is Far to polarized...You either need a comprimise...which will never happen...or you need a good solid, and I mean a GOOD, SOLID Republican revolution which will drag the United States almost back into isolation to recover.

Regardless of what occures tommorow...you guys, as the ellectorate, and in accordance with your ideology that YOU, the Citizen are in charge, and NOT Washington Idiots...need to bully, harras, and ceasingly work on reforming, and bringing your Government to account. You need to purge the credit hoarders, and you need to do it post haste. Your Republicans need to get themselves together, they need to be strong, and they need to start acting.

By the time this review is finished, they need to be absolutely Dominant....or in the end...it wont matter at all. This is not just make or break for Republicans...its really make or break for the whole American establishment...it has move so far away from its original ideas that it is now a danger to everyone including itself...and its up to the Republicans to re-establish their Nation...and if the Republicans cant do it...then they need to say so...and someone needs to start a Constitutionalist party, and wipe out Washington politics all together, in time for the next General Ellection. You can not solely be fixed on ousting Barack Obama, without having a unified response. WHO is going to be the next Republican President...and WHY are they not getting global recognition and support NOW? There is no time for you to waste...and I sincerely hope the Republicans are not now going to congratulate themselves and sit back on the laurals for the next few months before plunging what will almost certainly be the final straw for the Obama administration into the capitol. Thats not good enough. I hope that your Senators realize this is the first step, and it was a bloody long time in comming.

I am sorry if you think this is being mean. But if you truely live by the thoughts you have spent ages talking to me about, you should understand this, and largely be in aggreement, and now, please GOD, be motivated to actually make this happen.

:)

Dethbob 08-01-2011 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 172859)
... unimpressed that once again Republicans are not realizing that there is more at stake here then America... Republicans have no quarms about, effectively, distroying the financial wellbeing of THE ENTIRE PLANET to make what many outside America believe is a petty point... because not many of us have confidence in your Nations Leadership abilities... America is not willing, when push comes to shove, to think about anything but her self... You are an extremely Selfish, and may I say foolhardy Nation... you have effectively ruined any chances of becoming a long term super power... an embarissment...and in terms of Collonial Powers, you are fast becoming a flash in the pan... and its up to the Republicans to re-establish their Nation... WHO is going to be the next Republican President...and WHY are they not getting global recognition and support NOW? There is no time for you to waste...and I sincerely hope the Republicans are not now going to congratulate themselves and sit back on the laurals for the next few months before plunging what will almost certainly be the final straw for the Obama administration into the capitol.

This is exactly why Conservatives donít care what Europeons think, because you have no idea what is going on. What is destroying the financial wellbeing of THE ENTIRE PLANET is the fact that people like Obama and most other world leaders think the taxpayerís money is free and that they can go on borrowing and spending on bribery projects to fund their influence forever, and the bill will never come due.

Please spare me the carrot of Colonial Power status and the cluck clucking about the need for us seek global approval. No one in America wants any such thing. We are taking care of our own business, and if we did this more often there would be much less for you to wring your hands about.

The Republicans, by the way, do not have that much to do with this. They allowed a lot of this to happen, and are only doing something about it now because we the people are not giving them a choice. I have no doubt at all that the Republicans will sit back and congratulate themselves on whatever we can force them to do, if it turns out to be popular later, but donít worry, we know better than to depend too much on them.

Tyburn 08-01-2011 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dethbob (Post 172863)
This is exactly why Conservatives donít care what Europeons think, because you have no idea what is going on. What is destroying the financial wellbeing of THE ENTIRE PLANET is the fact that people like Obama and most other world leaders think the taxpayerís money is free and that they can go on borrowing and spending on bribery projects to fund their influence forever, and the bill will never come due.

Please spare me the carrot of Colonial Power status and the cluck clucking about the need for us seek global approval. No one in America wants any such thing. We are taking care of our own business, and if we did this more often there would be much less for you to wring your hands about.

Well you should care. This is about world wide public confidence, and lets face it, the number of people in Europe, and the Number of people in the Orient, kinda out weight the number of people in the US.

China is coming to get you! Do you understand that? You, personally may not care about colonialism...but your multinational companies, that form the backbone of your industry, and that terraform other countries in order to multiply and bring back profit...THEY DO...and they have a BIG impact...and its a matter of national security that they do for your nation to survive as it does.

Even if you despute ALL of that.

I tell you now. China is very much collonial...as its conquest of Africa at the expense of the US AS WE SPEAK is showing.

You have FOUR years of your Reign left unless you listen and you change. After that, Good luck to you, and GOD save us all...as the Planet becomes eclipsed by an Americans worst nightmare...a Communistic, collonial, ever expanding, ruthless, human rights disregarding Nation of Tyrants...the likes of which you have never seen before.

I would love for you to detail to me, in light of having just written off both democrats and republicans, exactly how you think that you are taking care of your own business. Nice words...but we dont see the action...I think thats the problem im trying to illustrate.

Feel free to educate dumb Englishman...:)

Dethbob 08-01-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 172865)
Nice words...but we dont see the action...

And yet you started a thread to complain about that same action, hmm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 172865)
China is coming to get you!...a Communistic, collonial, ever expanding, ruthless, human rights disregarding Nation of Tyrants...

The world is always coming to an end, and the next time we do something about it the reaction from Europe will be just like the last time, condemnation, shaking of fists, gnashing of teeth, yawn.

Rev 08-01-2011 04:15 PM

LOL. This is coming from the "man law", so ladies, please ignore this statement.
Dave, What ya'll think doesnt matter, because we can still kick ya'lls tail.
We may be broke, but we still throw the best hands.
lol
Dont freak out!! I'm just playing with you.

Dave, do you think it wise to come on here and speak like that to a forum made up mostly of Americans? You always complain about people starting crap in the Christianity section, so why are you doing it here? I'm not trying to start anything, I just dont understand you.

Neezar 08-01-2011 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 172859)

Consequently...you might wake up on Tuesday to find your credit rating has been lowered regardless of the eleventh hour deal, largely in favour of the Republicans...because not many of us have confidence in your Nations Leadership abilities, and most of us are frankly tiered of being continually dragged through the shyte because your Government hasnt learned how to manage its money...and the fact it refuses to recognise the impact that has on its "friends" infact...it largely refuses to recognise its "Friends" at all now...and these are "Friends" who made serious errors of judgement in the past AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE, to find that as per usual, America is not willing, when push comes to shove, to think about anything but her self.

"A man may fail but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame someone else."

Tyburn 08-01-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dethbob (Post 172866)
And yet you started a thread to complain about that same action, hmm.

No...I started a thread to tell you what the rest of the world was saying this morning. The Chinese paper was apparently really furious and horrible :unsure-1:

I gave you only one sentance of my own specific view on the american debt and how to deal with it.

Can noone read :huh:

Tyburn 08-01-2011 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neezar (Post 172887)
"A man may fail but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame someone else."

What you highlighted was not my specific view.

Though I do understand where people are coming from when their life gets harder due to some people on the otherside of the world. :laugh:

Dethbob 08-01-2011 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 172891)
No...I started a thread to tell you what the rest of the world was saying this morning. The Chinese paper was apparently really furious and horrible :unsure-1:

I gave you only one sentance of my own specific view on the american debt and how to deal with it.

Can noone read :huh:

Your original post mentions nothing about any Chinese paper or Ďrest of the world sayingí, are you trying to backtrack and say that you didnít write all that?

County Mike 08-01-2011 05:36 PM

On behalf of the United States of America...

Suck It!