Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Politics (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Baltic Terrorist Attacks in Norway begins Afghan retaliation (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8297)

Tyburn 07-23-2011 05:31 PM

Baltic Terrorist Attacks in Norway begins Afghan retaliation
 
We need to hope that this is not the start of a wave of retaliation attacks due to the killing of OBL and/or the decade of 9/11.

At least 87 people were feared dead in Norway last night after a gunman mowed down students at a summer camp hours after a bomb had devastated the centre of Oslo.

Dozens of youths attending a political gathering were reported to have been shot dead when a terrorist disguised as a policeman opened fire on a holiday island on a lake near the capital.

Police say at least 80 people were killed in the youth camp after initially reporting the death toll at 10.

Seven people had earlier been killed in central Oslo when a car bomb went off outside the country’s main government building. Members of the country’s ruling Labour Party were the targets in both cases. Police had confirmed a total of 17 deaths last night.

British security forces were immediately placed on alert amid fears that Norway’s worst terrorist outrage might be the first in a series of attacks on the West. The carnage followed repeated warnings that al-Qaeda was planning a Mumbai-style attack on countries involved in the war in Afghanistan, where Norway has about 500 troops

Buzzard 07-23-2011 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 172187)
We need to hope that this is not the start of a wave of retaliation attacks due to the killing of OBL and/or the decade of 9/11.

At least 87 people were feared dead in Norway last night after a gunman mowed down students at a summer camp hours after a bomb had devastated the centre of Oslo.

Dozens of youths attending a political gathering were reported to have been shot dead when a terrorist disguised as a policeman opened fire on a holiday island on a lake near the capital.

Police say at least 80 people were killed in the youth camp after initially reporting the death toll at 10.

Seven people had earlier been killed in central Oslo when a car bomb went off outside the country’s main government building. Members of the country’s ruling Labour Party were the targets in both cases. Police had confirmed a total of 17 deaths last night.

British security forces were immediately placed on alert amid fears that Norway’s worst terrorist outrage might be the first in a series of attacks on the West. The carnage followed repeated warnings that al-Qaeda was planning a Mumbai-style attack on countries involved in the war in Afghanistan, where Norway has about 500 troops

It sucks that people have to take out their frustrations on innocent people. It makes me sick. Stuff like this will always happen, and it sucks beyond belief.

Neezar 07-24-2011 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn (Post 172187)
We need to hope that this is not the start of a wave of retaliation attacks due to the killing of OBL and/or the decade of 9/11.

At least 87 people were feared dead in Norway last night after a gunman mowed down students at a summer camp hours after a bomb had devastated the centre of Oslo.

Dozens of youths attending a political gathering were reported to have been shot dead when a terrorist disguised as a policeman opened fire on a holiday island on a lake near the capital.

Police say at least 80 people were killed in the youth camp after initially reporting the death toll at 10.

Seven people had earlier been killed in central Oslo when a car bomb went off outside the country’s main government building. Members of the country’s ruling Labour Party were the targets in both cases. Police had confirmed a total of 17 deaths last night.

British security forces were immediately placed on alert amid fears that Norway’s worst terrorist outrage might be the first in a series of attacks on the West. The carnage followed repeated warnings that al-Qaeda was planning a Mumbai-style attack on countries involved in the war in Afghanistan, where Norway has about 500 troops

Dave, call up your British security forces and tell them that this wasn't al-qaeda. lol. The offender was one of Norway's own peeps.

Quote:

A suspected right-wing fanatic accused of killing at least 92 people deemed his acts "atrocious" yet "necessary" as Norway mourned victims of the nation's worst attacks since World War Two.

http://news.yahoo.com/norway-suspect...013354792.html


Where are your James Bonds when you need them?

Crisco 07-24-2011 09:48 PM

worst part is the media is turning him into a "Christian Terrorist"

rearnakedchoke 07-25-2011 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisco (Post 172233)
worst part is the media is turning him into a "Christian Terrorist"

he is a Christian terrorist ... media didn't turn him into anything .. LOL

Tyburn 07-25-2011 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 172278)
he is a Christian terrorist ... media didn't turn him into anything .. LOL

But why bomb the Government district and a youth camp of liberal left wingers...I dont expect any of the casualities were islamic...Thats what I dont understand about his Crusade...A Christian Crusader attacks...Christian liberals????

Sounds less like organized terrorism and more like a nut job...I mean...How are the Government supposed to connect a car bomb with immigration reform...and how does shooting a mixture of christians and aethiest left wingers halt the spread of Islam???

Now had it been a bomb blast at a central Mosque...or a shooting spree at an Islamic Missionary College...I could at least see the moral-less point he was trying to make.

But killing Christians and an adhoc bomblast in a Government Quarter of a city...in the name of Christ to stop Islam...doesnt spell hardline right winger to me...it spells nutter with a gun...and probably voices in his head :unsure: Not to be predjudice or anything...but he's extremely Aryan isnt he. Blond hair, blue eyes...European nutjobs...wonder if he has anything to do with neo-nazism??

rearnakedchoke 07-25-2011 05:15 PM

who knows ... he felt his gov't was committing treason by adopting multiculturalism .. i guess he felt it would be better to go about it the way he did, than bombing a mosque or something else ...

Dethbob 07-25-2011 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 172278)
he is a Christian terrorist ... media didn't turn him into anything .. LOL

Says who?
http://www.solidprinciples.com/blog/...ebook-profile/

Tyburn 07-25-2011 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dethbob (Post 172283)

A brief look at his manifesto would show that he was Right Wing...that doesnt mean he was Christian...but there is a strong Christian right that does blah on about Islam taking over Europe.

No Christian acts the way this guy did. But a lot of extremists might use the guise of Christianity to have a cause. Adolf Hitler was a Right Wing Extremist..He managed to use Left Wing Political Unions, and Christianity to try and proove his Cause...now THAT is desperate...and so obviously untrue.

Christians who desire change like the cause that this guy claimed to be fighting for go into politics and change the world through the correct channels. If you dont like how your Government runs its politics, change it yourself...but that requires true work and dedication to a cause...most people cant be bothered to put the time and effort in...its easier and faster to use a machine gun then it is to work your way into a position of power and influence...and then use it to GODs advantage.

But...which works best?

Supposing this guy had instead gone into politics, become leader of his party, become ellected into power, and then allowed those who wanted to integrate to come in, and reformed those who did not wish to?

It might have taken him 5 or 10 years...sounds like it took him 5 or 10 years to plan this attack :rolleyes: Instead of prooving a point, all he's done is turned himself into a nutjob, and hardened the resolve of those in Government to be even more free and welcoming to Islamic Settlers.

You can change the world, and you can perform Opus Dei....but gone are the days when you can do that with a bullet alone....Sad thing is...anyone truely committed to any cause knows this..and the battles they fight are much harder and involve a lot more then shooting at unarmed youths. The Real Crusaders are working behind the scenes, slowly, and tirelessly to do GODs will, and the forces they come up against in their struggles are funded by the darkest Evil, which is not of this World...so it is as Saint Paul writes that our boggle is not with other men, but with the principalities and dominions of darkness which use other men like pawns to try and shut down GODs advance.

Buzzard 07-25-2011 11:42 PM

Ah, the "no true Scotsman" defense. I was wondering how long it would take for that.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.