Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Training/Nutrition (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   cutting weight (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=822)

cowboy797us 03-13-2009 03:05 AM

cutting weight
 
wats the easiest way to cut weight that u have found

County Mike 03-13-2009 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy797us
wats the easiest way to cut weight that u have found

Diet. If you just need to lose water weight in a hurry, sweat it out in a sauna. Spit all day helps too.

logrus 03-13-2009 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy797us
wats the easiest way to cut weight that u have found

What weight, body fat or water weight. How long you looking for. Whats your Diet, training like. Your way to vague more more detail./

cowboy797us 03-13-2009 04:03 AM

i would like to cut body fat i run and lift try to eat right and still cant lose any weight

logrus 03-13-2009 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy797us
try to eat right

Right there is the key for a good portion of people. Only Gsp and Country Mike can get away with that.

The key is shuttling nutrients to the body at the right time with the right amount of the right kind. To much, too little or the wrong types of food will set you back to square one.

Miss Foxy 03-13-2009 06:12 AM

Good ol' military diet...
Chunk light tuna plain and oranges. Lots of running and make sure you stay hydrated of course (h2o) only....:frantics:

County Mike 03-13-2009 12:11 PM

Probably the best way to lose fat is to eat right and lift. Cardio burns more calories than lifting DURING the exercise. However, lifting increases your metabolism to burn more calories while at rest. Since you're most likely resting a LOT MORE than you're working out, that one pays off more in the long run.

I'm not saying ignore cardio, but focus on lifting with some cardio added in.

The most important thing is diet though. If you don't eat right, all the exercise in the world won't get you ripped.

County Mike 03-13-2009 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logrus
Right there is the key for a good portion of people. Only Gsp and Country Mike can get away with that.

You saying I don't eat right? haha - I admit to an unhealthy snack from time to time, but I'm usually pretty good about my diet. I do eat a LOT, but it's a lot of healthy food. I'm guessing GSP eats even healthier than I do, plus works out more. I have a stupid job that gets in my way of working out more.

Crisco 03-13-2009 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike
You saying I don't eat right? haha - I admit to an unhealthy snack from time to time, but I'm usually pretty good about my diet. I do eat a LOT, but it's a lot of healthy food. I'm guessing GSP eats even healthier than I do, plus works out more. I have a stupid job that gets in my way of working out more.

The GSP eats the Mickey D's

County Mike 03-13-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crisco
The GSP eats the Mickey D's

Really? That surprises me. I don't eat fast food. I do like the smoothies at Sonic though.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.