Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who is going to Nashvegas aka Nashville (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802)

Preach 03-12-2009 02:10 PM

Who is going to Nashvegas aka Nashville
 
To the UFC Fight Night on April the 1st? I will be going that morning and returning that night back to Illiniois. Just checking to see who all will be there

Llamafighter 03-12-2009 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preach
To the UFC Fight Night on April the 1st? I will be going that morning and returning that night back to Illiniois. Just checking to see who all will be there

I wish! I lived there for a year, and off course they never bothered having UFC while I was around:(
you should think about staying over and hitting up some music clubs while you're there.

Preach 03-12-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I wish! I lived there for a year, and off course they never bothered having UFC while I was around:(
you should think about staying over and hitting up some music clubs while you're there.


I have been there a zillion times it is only a 3 hour drive from here. I have a buddy that owns a bunch of hotels and one of them is there. So I have free boarding but I need to work on Thursday

Llamafighter 03-12-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preach
I have been there a zillion times it is only a 3 hour drive from here. I have a buddy that owns a bunch of hotels and one of them is there. So I have free boarding but I need to work on Thursday

ah, understood. not a bad drive.

County Mike 03-12-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preach
I have been there a zillion times it is only a 3 hour drive from here. I have a buddy that owns a bunch of hotels and one of them is there. So I have free boarding but I need to work on Thursday

Sounds like a sweet deal. Free board at any resort area could always come in handy.

Preach 03-12-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike
Sounds like a sweet deal. Free board at any resort area could always come in handy.

:laugh: :laugh: all his hotels are in Tennesse and Kentucky not much there in the way of resorts:laugh: :laugh:

County Mike 03-12-2009 07:56 PM

Well, I consider Nashville a resort town. Maybe I should have said "tourist" town instead. As for Kentucky - you've got me there. I've never been but haven't heard much about it to tempt me.

Llamafighter 03-12-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preach
:laugh: :laugh: all his hotels are in Tennesse and Kentucky not much there in the way of resorts:laugh: :laugh:

Opryland has a river that runs through it:)

Preach 03-12-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike
Well, I consider Nashville a resort town. Maybe I should have said "tourist" town instead. As for Kentucky - you've got me there. I've never been but haven't heard much about it to tempt me.


I was being funny.. Nashville and Knoxville areas are awesome...

Neezar 03-13-2009 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike
Well, I consider Nashville a resort town. Maybe I should have said "tourist" town instead. As for Kentucky - you've got me there. I've never been but haven't heard much about it to tempt me.

We used to go to Bowling Green, KY every years, sometimes twice for the motorcycle drag races. It was pretty cool. Beautiful country, good people. :) And oh yeah, they have the corvette museum, too. :w00t:


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.