Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Who is going to Nashvegas aka Nashville (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=802)

Preach 03-12-2009 02:10 PM

Who is going to Nashvegas aka Nashville

To the UFC Fight Night on April the 1st? I will be going that morning and returning that night back to Illiniois. Just checking to see who all will be there

Llamafighter 03-12-2009 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preach
To the UFC Fight Night on April the 1st? I will be going that morning and returning that night back to Illiniois. Just checking to see who all will be there

I wish! I lived there for a year, and off course they never bothered having UFC while I was around:(
you should think about staying over and hitting up some music clubs while you're there.

Preach 03-12-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter
I wish! I lived there for a year, and off course they never bothered having UFC while I was around:(
you should think about staying over and hitting up some music clubs while you're there.

I have been there a zillion times it is only a 3 hour drive from here. I have a buddy that owns a bunch of hotels and one of them is there. So I have free boarding but I need to work on Thursday

Llamafighter 03-12-2009 03:35 PM

Quote:

I have been there a zillion times it is only a 3 hour drive from here. I have a buddy that owns a bunch of hotels and one of them is there. So I have free boarding but I need to work on Thursday

ah, understood. not a bad drive.

County Mike 03-12-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Sounds like a sweet deal. Free board at any resort area could always come in handy.

Preach 03-12-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike
Sounds like a sweet deal. Free board at any resort area could always come in handy.

:laugh: :laugh: all his hotels are in Tennesse and Kentucky not much there in the way of resorts:laugh: :laugh:

County Mike 03-12-2009 07:56 PM

Well, I consider Nashville a resort town. Maybe I should have said "tourist" town instead. As for Kentucky - you've got me there. I've never been but haven't heard much about it to tempt me.

Llamafighter 03-12-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

:laugh: :laugh: all his hotels are in Tennesse and Kentucky not much there in the way of resorts:laugh: :laugh:

Opryland has a river that runs through it:)

Preach 03-12-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Well, I consider Nashville a resort town. Maybe I should have said "tourist" town instead. As for Kentucky - you've got me there. I've never been but haven't heard much about it to tempt me.

I was being funny.. Nashville and Knoxville areas are awesome...

Neezar 03-13-2009 02:29 AM

Quote:

We used to go to Bowling Green, KY every years, sometimes twice for the motorcycle drag races. It was pretty cool. Beautiful country, good people. :) And oh yeah, they have the corvette museum, too. :w00t: