Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Ultimate Fighter (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Edgar and Maynard as TUF coaches... (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7923)

Spiritwalker 05-26-2011 12:55 PM

Edgar and Maynard as TUF coaches...
 
Why not??

I really like the idea.
Frank is "13-Grey-Grey".
Grey is 10-0-1-1

They could fight each other on Fight Night (a free championship fight).. that would attrach all of us regualr and hardcore UFC fans.. and it would attract ALOT of new fans.. who want to see a free championship fight...

It could be like the TUF 1 finish.... that would be great...

and that would/could be the "give back to the fans".. the PPV we bought when Andy was being a tool.. and Dana promised he would find something for us.

Llamafighter 05-26-2011 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritwalker (Post 167405)
Why not??

I really like the idea.
Frank is "13-Grey-Grey".
Grey is 10-0-1-1

They could fight each other on Fight Night (a free championship fight).. that would attrach all of us regualr and hardcore UFC fans.. and it would attract ALOT of new fans.. who want to see a free championship fight...

It could be like the TUF 1 finish.... that would be great...

and that would/could be the "give back to the fans".. the PPV we bought when Andy was being a tool.. and Dana promised he would find something for us.

I think the Facebook and Ion or Spike (or both) fights have been a pretty awesome payback. I love getting to see all the fights on a card

rearnakedchoke 05-26-2011 02:53 PM

i can't stand gray ... LOL .. i wouldn't watch the show ... but i am only one person, i am sure it would attract some people ..

KENTUCKYREDBONE 05-26-2011 05:14 PM

If they coach as good as they fight the contestants would be extremely lucky!

Miss Foxy 05-26-2011 05:34 PM

I would not watch. Boring.. Snoozefest..

rearnakedchoke 05-26-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KENTUCKYREDBONE (Post 167433)
If they coach as good as they fight the contestants would be extremely lucky!

so gsp is boring cuz he hasn't had a stoppage in how long, gray is exciting and has one stoppage in his entire UFC career (2 if you count him KO'ing himself) ..

JavierDLC 05-26-2011 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 167439)
so gsp is boring cuz he hasn't had a stoppage in how long, gray is exciting and has one stoppage in his entire UFC career (2 if you count him KO'ing himself) ..

LoL exactly :laugh:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.