Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   diaz vs daley (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7449)

suntereo 04-04-2011 02:39 AM

diaz vs daley
 
well i just went to the ufc site and watched a nick diaz vs paul daley preview. that's it.... just saying

Spiritwalker 04-04-2011 02:42 AM

double knock out.. and the laughter from the crowd is so severe that they are both out of MMA.. that's the ideal end to the match for me..

F34R 04-04-2011 06:01 AM

i love it when nick fights... he always shows up to fight, end.

County Mike 04-04-2011 11:27 AM

Nick is a great fighter to watch. Always entertaining and very tough to beat.

VCURamFan 04-04-2011 11:29 AM

Agreed. I don't like what he does out of the ring, but he's always a great performer inside he cage. Never backs down (except from Mayhem* :Whistle:), is dangerous from anywhere & doesn't mind getting hit to land some shots in return.

* How long before Foxy shows up to castrate me for that comment? :laugh:

Miss Foxy 04-04-2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 160519)
Agreed. I don't like what he does out of the ring, but he's always a great performer inside he cage. Never backs down (except from Mayhem* :Whistle:), is dangerous from anywhere & doesn't mind getting hit to land some shots in return.

* How long before Foxy shows up to castrate me for that comment? :laugh:

Jason is the one who ducked this fight. He has all these issues!!! :angry: He's scared..

Buc Nasty 04-04-2011 02:25 PM

I've ordered that shirt Chael is wearing in your sig! :laugh:

'Don't be thcared homie.'

Miss Foxy 04-04-2011 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buc Nasty (Post 160540)
I've ordered that shirt Chael is wearing in your sig! :laugh:

'Don't be thcared homie.'

Halla!!!!!!!!!

VCURamFan 04-04-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Foxy (Post 160535)
Jason is the one who ducked this fight. He has all these issues!!! :angry: He's scared..

It really depends on which side of the argument you're already on for who's ducking whom. Each side raises what seem to be valid complaints. Honestly, sounds like both need to nut up & just get it done.

(now for Chael, apparently it'll take a little more effort for him to nut up :Whistle:)

Miss Foxy 04-04-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 160569)
It really depends on which side of the argument you're already on for who's ducking whom. Each side raises what seem to be valid complaints. Honestly, sounds like both need to nut up & just get it done.

(now for Chael, apparently it'll take a little more effort for him to nut up :Whistle:)

The fact that Jason wants Nick to go to Middleweight? Really Nick is the champion if your pursuing the champion wouldn't most people fight in the same weight class? Jason even declined a catch weight.. Sorry I used to like Jason,but someone who runs his mouth and can't even meet him at a catchweight is a wussy..(For lack of better words)...


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.