Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Rampage and Rashad smack talk Video - LOL (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738)

que 03-09-2009 03:46 AM

Rampage and Rashad smack talk Video - LOL

rampage totally won this verbal assault and rashad looked like a tool in this video.i like how rampage kept it clean and when rashad crossed the line and said "motherf*****" rampage was like 'oookk you don't gotta say that' lol

"there's gonna be some more black on black crime!"

http://mmamania.com/2009/03/08/quint...ck-talk-video/

Hughes_GOAT 03-09-2009 03:52 AM

Lyoto > LHW division

Chuck 03-09-2009 06:15 AM

I really used to like Rashad.... and dislike Page... but the more I watch them the more I see that getting reversed...

After the last fight where Evans started acting like a ghetto punk I started to dislike him....

Now I can't stand him!!

WAR RAMPAGE!!!!

Jonlion 03-09-2009 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck
I really used to like Rashad.... and dislike Page... but the more I watch them the more I see that getting reversed...

After the last fight where Evans started acting like a ghetto punk I started to dislike him....

Now I can't stand him!!

WAR RAMPAGE!!!!

I am a huge fan of Rampage and believe he is still the best at LHW.

I have repeatdly defended Rashad on here and have had to respect his performances but i gotta agree with you as well that he looked a prize idiot then.

I hate when the UFC do this. Sure its good and gets people excited but you have two fighters pitched in together and none can be seen to back down, SO its Rogans or someone elses role, to tell them when to quit it, like Dana does at the weigh in's. Otherwise it goes to long and gets awkward.

Whats more, it was Rampages fight, Rashad should keep it short and sweet. Rampage kept it clean, Rashad started getting rude and all in his face and it become silly.

Rampage then had the class to try and defuse it by making the joke at end.

I think this is a reminder that Matt Hughes composed himself the best whilst in Octagon and havin someone call you out

Moose 03-09-2009 01:22 PM

Dear Rashad,

I really like you away from the Octagon. I even like you somewhat in the Octagon. You seem like a good-looking, nice, and intelligent guy when speaking to reporters and fans. You've beaten some of the best to be the current champ in the toughest division in the game. You're undefeated, which is amazing. I guess what I'm trying to say Mr. Evans, is that I can never root for you until you drop the ignorant (ignant) bulls*** like grabbing your crotch during a fight, and getting into the face of a guy you shouldn't have a personal problem with, not to mention, right after his victory. Please take this into consideration when you look at yourself in the mirror before a bout, remind yourself that you should prove yourself with your fists, and not your mouth.

Signed,

Average White Guy.

Blade 03-09-2009 04:45 PM

Evans is a tool with a stupid name and man boobs. I hope Rampage kills him.

pistol-pete 03-09-2009 05:00 PM

Liked How Rampage talks, this whole thing is hilarious to me, when Rashad drops motherf*&%#er on him it made me laugh out loud, "Don't say that Rashad", real soft and nice.

Rashad is a little emotional because his teammate and friend just lost a fight. Rampage has been in front of a microphone for 10 years now, and Rashad has just gotten into the limelight, so he might not be as polished.

rearnakedchoke 03-09-2009 07:59 PM

i think it was a good exchange ... will be a good fight imo ......... i will take rampage, but it ain't gonna be easy .. i think page will exploit the fact that rashad has never been past the 3rd and tire him out before executing his own style of black on black crime ...

County Mike 03-09-2009 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blade
Evans is a tool with a stupid name and man boobs. I hope Rampage kills him.

Agreed!

Crisco 03-09-2009 09:01 PM

I pick Rampage by vicious knockout.

Rashad has not had to deal with someone like the Rampage. He is basically Rashad but bigger blacker and better.