Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Matt the Hammer Hamill (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=732)

Jonlion 03-08-2009 11:22 PM

Matt the Hammer Hamill

Another Spoiler so be aware!

No disrespect to him and i appreicate the troubles he has gone through but man i can see why some people in the house got irriatated with him!

More importantly, as Bisping complained about how hard he goes in training, im not sure he realises sometimes the damage he is doing. I mean, im not sure there was any need to throw them punches at the end, i mean the guy was way gone!

I mean i spoke up for Rampage against Wanderlei, you know its the heat of the moment and perhaps i am being unfair to Hamill but he didnt seem to grasp fully what had happened. Myabe i am being unfair but i wasnt that impressed with him.

I mean Frankilin worked him over wonderfully and he doesnt act all crazy about it!

rockdawg21 03-08-2009 11:25 PM

Fight until the ref stops it, simple as that. His adrenaline was up and it sure took him a long time to come down from that KO.

atomdanger 03-09-2009 12:18 AM

From what I saw he stopped when the ref grabbed him.

Also, Rampage threw 2 extra punches when the ref already had his arms around him.

Two different situations.

Jonlion 03-09-2009 12:27 AM

Yeah i know it was a little different but man, i mean that guy crumpled and was way gone, to me you can amped but you still know when the fight is over. I personally think he has a nasty streak to him, Hammill not a bad thing but i remain unsure about him.

And i was perturbed by his celebrations

Jonlion 03-09-2009 12:27 AM

Yeah i know it was a little different but man, i mean that guy crumpled and was way gone, to me you can amped but you still know when the fight is over. I personally think he has a nasty streak to him, Hammill not a bad thing but i remain unsure about him.

And i was perturbed by his celebrations

Spiritwalker 03-09-2009 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
From what I saw he stopped when the ref grabbed him.

Also, Rampage threw 2 extra punches when the ref already had his arms around him.

Two different situations.

Damn.... there I go.. agreeing 100% with AtomD again....

what is the world coming to? :cool:

County Mike 03-09-2009 12:56 AM

Sorry JonLion, but Hamill whooped your English hero (Bisping) and got the raw end of the judges decision. Someday, you'll have to accept that he's just better and Bisping is a bum. :)

Stop hating on the Hammer.

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

rockdawg21 03-09-2009 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike
Sorry JonLion, but Hamill whooped your English hero (Bisping) and got the raw end of the judges decision. Someday, you'll have to accept that he's just better and Bisping is a bum. :)

Stop hating on the Hammer.

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

Hamill did get hosed in that decision.

TexasRN 03-09-2009 01:05 AM

U.S.A U.S.A U.S.A.

Wait, what am I chanting for? I got caught up in Mike's enthusiasm and patriotism......:laugh:

~Amy

rearnakedchoke 03-09-2009 01:15 AM

nah, you gotta keep going til you are pulled off ...