Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Vera not cut following Silva drug fail (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7065)

Llamafighter 02-23-2011 02:17 AM

Vera not cut following Silva drug fail
 
So apparently the fight will be ruled a no contest and Vera will not be cut.

http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...k-with-the-ufc

flo 02-23-2011 02:22 AM

Well, I'm a Vera fan so I'm glad to hear this good news! I hope he can figure out what he needs to do to get back to his winning ways. Thanks for posting it, Llama.

rockdawg21 02-23-2011 03:00 AM

Cool, so he gets 1 more fight before he gets cut. That's good because they still have him on a commercial modelling some clothes.

wavetar 02-23-2011 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21 (Post 153974)
Cool, so he gets 1 more fight before he gets cut. That's good because they still have him on a commercial modelling some clothes.

:laugh::laugh:

Well, at least he has a 'plan B' to fall back on, lol. I've never liked the guy much, although at least the cocky attitude he displayed early on appears to have been smacked out of him. I don't even know who they would match him up with at this point...I don't think he can beat anybody in the top 15 or so.

VCURamFan 02-23-2011 12:48 PM

Ugh, I'm sick of Vera. I tried to like him because he's a Virginia boy, but I can't get over his inherent arrogance (must be the ODU in him) & belief that things must work out in his favor.

I hope that Thiago comes back clean so that he can dash Brandon's hopes AGAIN! :happydancing:

Miss Foxy 02-23-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 153997)
Ugh, I'm sick of Vera. I tried to like him because he's a Virginia boy, but I can't get over his inherent arrogance (must be the ODU in him) & belief that things must work out in his favor.

I hope that Thiago comes back clean so that he can dash Brandon's hopes AGAIN! :happydancing:

+1, but if Thiago doesn't come back clean then he is fairly entitled to being back.. :tongue0011:

VCURamFan 02-23-2011 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Foxy (Post 154002)
+1, but if Thiago doesn't come back clean then he is fairly entitled to being back.. :tongue0011:

Yeah, I guess. :muttering:

rockdawg21 02-23-2011 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavetar (Post 153986)
:laugh::laugh:

Well, at least he has a 'plan B' to fall back on, lol. I've never liked the guy much, although at least the cocky attitude he displayed early on appears to have been smacked out of him. I don't even know who they would match him up with at this point...I don't think he can beat anybody in the top 15 or so.

Yeah, I didn't care for him much after he claimed that he would be the first to hold both the UFC LHM & HW titles simultaneously, when at the same time, I was thinking "Who has he really beaten to make that type of claim?" :rolleyes:

flo 02-23-2011 06:28 PM

:unsure:

:ninja:


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.