Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Hello from Kuwait/Iraq (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=702)

Frank The Tank 03-06-2009 02:55 PM

Hello from Kuwait/Iraq

Hi All,

Just checking in. I found this on google. I am a big Matt Hughes fan. Me and all of my fellow Army buddis love watching old UFC. Cant wait to watch Matt kick Serra's but. Best wishes to all and God Bless

Frank

Llamafighter 03-06-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank The Tank
Hi All,

Just checking in. I found this on google. I am a big Matt Hughes fan. Me and all of my fellow Army buddis love watching old UFC. Cant wait to watch Matt kick Serra's but. Best wishes to all and God Bless

Frank

Welcome Frank! Great to have you on the forum and thanks for everything you're doing over there. Stay safe and enjoy Matt's forum!!

VCURamFan 03-06-2009 02:59 PM

Welcome, Frank! We're glad you found us & thank you & your buddies soo much for all you do for us.

Primadawn 03-06-2009 03:27 PM

Welcome aboard!

Neezar 03-06-2009 03:36 PM

Hello and welcome. Look forward to chatting with you. :)

TexasRN 03-06-2009 04:18 PM

Hey there. Welcome to our place. You may be a fan of Matt's but I know that Matt's a big fan of the military so it's mutual.

~Amy

MattHughesRocks 03-06-2009 04:21 PM

Frank The Tank! Love it! :w00t:

Frank The Tank 03-06-2009 06:52 PM

Thanks Amy,

There are many of us. This is my fourth deployment. I have lost brother Soldiers and I believe there is a purpose for what we do. When I have time I enjoy watching some of the old UFC DVDs. I am 30, have been in the Army for 12 years. I am realy getting in to working out here, and have even thought about getting into MMA when I get home (Fort Gordon (Augusta), GA). I dont think my wife would like to watch me get my face busted up though :unsure-1:

Believe it or not, I was not a big fan of Hughes at first. He seemed cocky and a bit concieted. However, I have begun to form a great respect for him. He is a Godly man that has confidence and he is a professional. Probably the best pound for pound MMA fighter ever. I look up to him and I am finding that I do have a lot in common with him. I wish him the best in his next fight and many of us over here in the sandbox will be pulling for him.

All the best,

Frank

Miss Foxy 03-06-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank The Tank
Thanks Amy,

There are many of us. This is my fourth deployment. I have lost brother Soldiers and I believe there is a purpose for what we do. When I have time I enjoy watching some of the old UFC DVDs. I am 30, have been in the Army for 12 years. I am realy getting in to working out here, and have even thought about getting into MMA when I get home (Fort Gordon (Augusta), GA). I dont think my wife would like to watch me get my face busted up though :unsure-1:

Believe it or not, I was not a big fan of Hughes at first. He seemed cocky and a bit concieted. However, I have begun to form a great respect for him. He is a Godly man that has confidence and he is a professional. Probably the best pound for pound MMA fighter ever. I look up to him and I am finding that I do have a lot in common with him. I wish him the best in his next fight and many of us over here in the sandbox will be pulling for him.

All the best,

Frank

Hi Frank!! And I love it that you became a Matt Hughes fan!! He is confident and people are intimidated by that!! haha!! :blink:

rockdawg21 03-06-2009 08:28 PM

Welcome Frank. God bless you and your friends for protecting our freedoms!

If you're ever coming to San Antonio, send me a PM, I'd love to buy you a beer.