Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Chael just what I needed!! (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6885)

Miss Foxy 02-07-2011 09:04 PM

Chael just what I needed!!
 
http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs...livers-message

"Thank you, Anderson, for revealing yet another weakness for me to exploit in our rematch. Beating that poor punching bag doesn't impress Uncle Chael, guy. You tipped your hand like a chump poker player at a $5 table in Atlantic City. You may have beaten Vitor, but in the process, you LOST your edge. By beating that husk, you gave me the last page of your playbook. Revel in your time, [because] it ENDS the night you face me. I will mow you down like autumn wheat, AGAIN."

Chael Sonnen is back at it again. Wasting no time to insult Vitor Belfort and call out Anderson Silva yet again. I wonder if he got the memo that GSP and Okami are both at the front of the line for Silva now that he has received a suspension from the UFC to straighten out his personal affairs.

Miss Foxy 02-07-2011 09:05 PM

As much as I like Spider.. I love Chael!! I am dying to see that fight!! But let gsp get beat up first...Then him and Spider can go at it. I hope he comes back soon!!

rearnakedchoke 02-07-2011 09:09 PM

"I hope Anderson (Silva) wins (at UFC 112) because I think Vitor (Belfort) is a lot tougher fighter," Sonnen said after UFC 109. "If I had to choose between the two, I'm going to take the low road and take the easier opponent to the championship."


what did chael mean when he said this? first vitor is tough, now he's a punching bag and husk .... come on chael .. LOL

Miss Foxy 02-07-2011 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 151213)
"I hope Anderson (Silva) wins (at UFC 112) because I think Vitor (Belfort) is a lot tougher fighter," Sonnen said after UFC 109. "If I had to choose between the two, I'm going to take the low road and take the easier opponent to the championship."


what did chael mean when he said this? first vitor is tough, now he's a punching bag and husk .... come on chael .. LOL

Omg lol!! Chael is too much, but I have love for him..

J.B. 02-07-2011 09:24 PM

Right...so a foot to the face is the last page in Anderson's playbook?

Face it Chael, it only takes one play to beat you. If this sport were poker, every player worth a damn would know how to spot your bluffs.

JavierDLC 02-07-2011 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke (Post 151213)
"I hope Anderson (Silva) wins (at UFC 112) because I think Vitor (Belfort) is a lot tougher fighter," Sonnen said after UFC 109. "If I had to choose between the two, I'm going to take the low road and take the easier opponent to the championship."


what did chael mean when he said this? first vitor is tough, now he's a punching bag and husk .... come on chael .. LOL

He was just Putting down Anderson in other words making fun of him :)

Oh That Chael :laugh:

WAR SONNEN!!! :punch:

Miss Foxy 02-07-2011 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JavierDLC (Post 151234)
He was just Putting down Anderson in other words making fun of him :)

Oh That Chael :laugh:

WAR SONNEN!!! :punch:

Lol.. I like how he referred to himself as Uncle!! He's too much!! I hope he comes back soon.. War Sonnen!!! :punch: Jb and I agree on a lot, except Chael and I love reading Jb's comments about Chael!! :cool:

JavierDLC 02-07-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Foxy (Post 151237)
Lol.. I like how he referred to himself as Uncle!! He's too much!! I hope he comes back soon.. War Sonnen!!! :punch: Jb and I agree on a lot, except Chael and I love reading Jb's comments about Chael!! :cool:

Me Too :)

logrus 02-07-2011 11:20 PM

Dear Sonnen,

In case you haven't noticed, Strikeforce has a womens championship you could possibly fight for. All you would have to do is stop taking your testie shots and you could take on Cyborg, who oddly is also taking.

As for Silva, in case you forgotten, on your best day with your best game plan could not derail Silva who was having one of his worst and he still beat you. Not only that be he beat you with less then two minutes remaining in the fight. If that ain't the worlds biggest choke then I don't know what is.

To make matters worse you tested positive for elevated testosterone. So even adding in the unfair advantage on your best day, you choked, literally.

I know what this is, its a cheap ploy to stay relevant, your still facing suspension time for cheating, and the UFC called you an idiot and told you to get your straightened up, by the way, did you notice that you have lost three times, 2 court cases and a title shot.

In closing, shut up, actually beat somebody when you come back, and in case you fogot I mailed you a lil picture..

Signed,
Logrus


http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...fxi/wowman.gif


http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...xi/2vdl16q.gif

JavierDLC 02-07-2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logrus (Post 151253)
Dear Sonnen,

In case you haven't noticed, Strikeforce has a womens championship you could possibly fight for. All you would have to do is stop taking your testie shots and you could take on Cyborg, who oddly is also taking.

As for Silva, in case you forgotten, on your best day with your best game plan could not derail Silva who was having one of his worst and he still beat you. Not only that be he beat you with less then two minutes remaining in the fight. If that ain't the worlds biggest choke then I don't know what is.

To make matters worse you tested positive for elevated testosterone. So even adding in the unfair advantage on your best day, you choked, literally.

I know what this is, its a cheap ploy to stay relevant, your still facing suspension time for cheating, and the UFC called you an idiot and told you to get your straightened up, by the way, did you notice that you have lost three times, 2 court cases and a title shot.

In closing, shut up, actually beat somebody when you come back, and in case you fogot I mailed you a lil picture..

Signed,
Logrus


http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...fxi/wowman.gif


http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...xi/2vdl16q.gif

:sleep:


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.