Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   just saw hughes (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6860)

atomdanger 02-04-2011 11:00 PM

just saw hughes

Just saw matt and didn't wanna bug him he was carrying his daughter I think. Down in vegas and our bag got stolen so saturday is my birthday and I'm in vegas with no tickets or clothes. I want an autograph. Haha

Silverback 02-05-2011 12:13 AM

So your tickets for the fight was in the bag?

rockdawg21 02-05-2011 01:08 AM

I'm sure it was Matt who took your bag, he just cleverly disguised it as his daughter.

atomdanger 02-05-2011 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverback (Post 150757)
So your tickets for the fight was in the bag?

Yeah everything was. We flew here. It didn't get snatched when I spotted hughes it was at the airport as soon as we got here yesterday. I just mentioned seeing hughes because it was cool, and I didn't wanna bug a guy carrying gis kiddo

Silverback 02-05-2011 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger (Post 150761)
Yeah everything was. We flew here. It didn't get snatched when I spotted hughes it was at the airport as soon as we got here yesterday. I just mentioned seeing hughes because it was cool, and I didn't wanna bug a guy carrying gis kiddo

Check your PM

Silverback 02-05-2011 02:01 AM

Sorry to hear about your misfortune Brother. Good luck.

flo 02-05-2011 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger (Post 150753)
Just saw matt and didn't wanna bug him he was carrying his daughter I think. Down in vegas and our bag got stolen so saturday is my birthday and I'm in vegas with no tickets or clothes. I want an autograph. Haha

Dayum! That's awful, atom. :sad: I hope things look up from here on. I bet Matt would have been happy to say hi to one of the forum faithful.

Hang in there.

atomdanger 02-05-2011 02:38 AM

Worries still having a lot of fun, met ariel helwani, yushin, kid, cb, bones, guillard, wandy, saw matt, buffer, and some others just walking around the mandalay

atomdanger 02-05-2011 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21 (Post 150760)
I'm sure it was Matt who took your bag, he just cleverly disguised it as his daughter.

Possible, but for one, I bet he has no interest in my hollister undies and black t shirts, and two, his daughter looked nothing like a green snowboarding backpack.

atomdanger 02-05-2011 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21 (Post 150760)

Possible, but for one, I bet he has no interest in my hollister undies and black t shirts, and two, his daughter looked nothing like a green snowboarding backpack. Forgive the grammar and stuff, posting from my blackberry