Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Free UFC Prelims on UFC's Facebook (4 fights!) (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6755)

rockdawg21 01-22-2011 08:59 PM

Free UFC Prelims on UFC's Facebook (4 fights!)
 
***this starts 2 hours BEFORE the televised event***

FREE UFC Prelims starting @ 6PM CST (2 hours before the main event). Visit the link below (UFC on Facebook), click "Like", then click on "Free Prelims". Main card starts at 8PM on Spike!

http://www.facebook.com/UFC

Jeval 01-23-2011 01:34 AM

Thanks:cool:

flo 01-23-2011 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21 (Post 148934)
***this starts 2 hours BEFORE the televised event***

FREE UFC Prelims starting @ 6PM CST (2 hours before the main event). Visit the link below (UFC on Facebook), click "Like", then click on "Free Prelims". Main card starts at 8PM on Spike!

http://www.facebook.com/UFC

Thanks for the link, rockdawg, I would have missed them otherwise. :happydancing:

rockdawg21 01-23-2011 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flo (Post 148954)
Thanks for the link, rockdawg, I would have missed them otherwise. :happydancing:

You're welcome. If you'd like, I can send you my Paypal e-mail and you can make a donation for my kindness. :wink:

VCURamFan 01-23-2011 02:37 AM

He'll of a win for Johnson!!!! That body triangle was vicious!!!

rockdawg21 01-23-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 148956)
He'll of a win for Johnson!!!! That body triangle was vicious!!!

LOL, yeah, that's wild!

flo 01-23-2011 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21 (Post 148955)
You're welcome. If you'd like, I can send you my Paypal e-mail and you can make a donation for my kindness. :wink:

How 'bout I send you Ben's account number instead?

:Whistle:

VCURamFan 01-23-2011 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21 (Post 148959)
LOL, yeah, that's wild!

It was sick! The best part is that Spike had just finished showing Hughes/Almeida on UfC Unleashed. It was two awesome submission by teammates within 10min!!!!

flo 01-23-2011 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan (Post 148956)
He'll of a win for Johnson!!!! That body triangle was vicious!!!

I've never seen that before, whoa! Must have been a verbal tap??

VCURamFan 01-23-2011 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flo (Post 148962)
I've never seen that before, whoa! Must have been a verbal tap??

Yeah, it was nasty! Popped one of Guymon's ribs!! I use that body triangle a lot to maintain back control (see how I finish THIS video), but I've never seen someone torque it like that!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.