Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matt Hughes (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How is Matt's Knee? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668)

billythekid2000 03-04-2009 02:17 PM

How is Matt's Knee?

Hi, I did a search, but couldn't find any info about how Matt's knee injury, that he sustained in the Alves fight, is doing.

What was the diagnosis, and how is the rehab going?

MattHughesRocks 03-04-2009 02:26 PM

He's good to go. He did mention it somewhere, I think in one of his blogs but I can't find it right now.

matt hughes 03-05-2009 02:54 PM

close to 100% the only thing i wear my brace for is takedowns.

Quote:

Originally Posted by billythekid2000
Hi, I did a search, but couldn't find any info about how Matt's knee injury, that he sustained in the Alves fight, is doing.

What was the diagnosis, and how is the rehab going?

Moose 03-05-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt hughes

..and by takedowns you mean "handicapped parking spots" right?

I keed.

Miss Foxy 03-05-2009 04:11 PM

Glad to hear Matt's knee is almost 100% better.. Yes!! Ok that totally made my day!!!

Llamafighter 03-05-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

And that's mainly for your sparring partner's safety right? it restrains you from shooting completely thru them ;)

Glad to here all is going well, Matt!

VCURamFan 03-05-2009 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter
And that's mainly for your sparring partner's safety right? it restrains you from shooting completely thru them ;)

Glad to here all is going well, Matt!

No, shipoopi: he wears it to keep his stance more steady so his aim is better while hunting.

Llamafighter 03-05-2009 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
No, shipoopi: he wears it to keep his stance more steady so his aim is better while hunting.

Like THAT'S going to help!!!:laugh:

:scared0015: please don't kill me

billythekid2000 03-06-2009 02:29 AM

Quote:

That's good to hear. I injured my knee two weeks ago, in a Judo accident when the guy I was fighting fell on my leg. Now I can't straighten it completely or bend it more than 90 degrees. My left thigh has visibly lost size, already. I'm waiting for the result of the ultrasound for the diagnosis, and am scared as heck that the doc will say that I'll need surgery. Knee injuries suck.

Llamafighter 03-06-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by billythekid2000
That's good to hear. I injured my knee two weeks ago, in a Judo accident when the guy I was fighting fell on my leg. Now I can't straighten it completely or bend it more than 90 degrees. My left thigh has visibly lost size, already. I'm waiting for the result of the ultrasound for the diagnosis, and am scared as heck that the doc will say that I'll need surgery. Knee injuries suck.

I hope all goes well, brother man! I've never injured a knee but have had a lot of friends get knee injuries and they definitely suck.
keep us posted on your injury!