Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   EA MMA (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6266)

J.B. 10-20-2010 04:13 AM

EA MMA
 
So who's got it?

I just soccer kicked this guy and kneed his face into oblivion...:cool:

My created fighter is Guy "Deep" Frye...:laugh:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/43439929

logrus 10-20-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.B. (Post 139033)
So who's got it?

I just soccer kicked this guy and kneed his face into oblivion...:cool:

My created fighter is Guy "Deep" Frye...:laugh:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/43439929

Did your guy make weight JB ? :tongue0011:

J.B. 10-20-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logrus (Post 139042)
Did your guy make weight JB ? :tongue0011:

Guy Frye is about 6'8, 265... 28 wins 0 losses... 28 KO's

He don't worry about making weight, he just makes pain...:rolleyes::laugh:

Guy Frye vs Monson...http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/43486739

Guy Frye delivering some vicious heel stomps...http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/43456280

J.B. 10-20-2010 01:52 PM

Oh, I forgot...the best part is PRIDE lady is in the game, which makes having a fighter named Guy Frye that much better.

logrus 10-20-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.B. (Post 139043)
Guy Frye is about 6'8, 265... 28 wins 0 losses... 28 KO's

He don't worry about making weight, he just makes pain...:rolleyes::laugh:

Guy Frye vs Monson...http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/43486739

Guy Frye delivering some vicious heel stomps...http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/43456280

I saw the head stomping video earlier and could stop laughing lol.

Nice to see your guy throw a punch and his belly jiggles :laugh:

J.B. 10-20-2010 04:33 PM

created fighters are already in full swing with the "Fighter Share" option...

Using the photo game face editor and with all the pre-programmed names, it basically leaves the door open for the entire UFC roster...

These are not all the absolute best ones, because new ones are constantly being made, and the game has only been out for one day. People will get their skills honed in pretty quick and we will start seeing some really good ones.

Chuck Liddell
http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_LDr.jpg

Cain Velasquez (w/o Brown Pride)
http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_pps.jpg

Brock Lesnar
http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_VmP.jpg

Bones Jones
http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_Thp.jpg

Anderson Silva
http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_ANv.jpg

logrus 10-20-2010 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.B. (Post 139049)
created fighters are already in full swing with the "Fighter Share" option...

Using the photo game face editor and with all the pre-programmed names, it basically leaves the door open for the entire UFC roster...

These are not all the absolute best ones, because new ones are constantly being made, and the game has only been out for one day. People will get their skills honed in pretty quick and we will start seeing some really good ones.

Chuck Liddell
http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_LDr.jpg

Cain Velasquez (w/o Brown Pride)
http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_pps.jpg

Brock Lesnar
http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_VmP.jpg

Bones Jones
http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_Thp.jpg

Anderson Silva
http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_ANv.jpg

Yeah we were talking about this. Nice to see the fans and EA sticking it to the UFC legit lol. I know ME2 had a limited char creation and we made a ton of Shepards that looked like actors and actresses. I cant wait to see what happens a week or two from now when the detail gets good. :punch:

J.B. 10-20-2010 06:23 PM

The best one on fighter share...:cool:

Guy "Deep" Frye

http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_MmV.jpg

J.B. 10-20-2010 06:25 PM

Suge Knight
http://cdn.content.easports.com/medi..._THUMB_tsj.jpg

County Mike 10-21-2010 11:39 AM

What console are you playing on? I only have the Wii and hardly ever play it anymore. I'm thinking about the PS3 but worried I'll never have time to play and it will just be a waste of money.


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.