Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   UFC (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hardy on GSP (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626)

Hughes_GOAT 03-01-2009 10:23 AM

Hardy on GSP

From Bloody Elbow - Pound-for-Pound the Best in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) Commentary, News and Community

"There are so many good guys in my division but I managed to lock eyes with Georges St Pierre outside the cage and we had a moment where I was like Im coming for you, Im coming for you." - Hardy.

St. Pierre later stated he was thinking, "Tha guy look a lot like da guy who serve my hamburger at Mac Donalds."

.................................................. .................................................

locking eyes is one thing, fighting, and winning is another.

Hughes_GOAT 03-01-2009 10:53 AM

not to mention Davis will KO hardy so no need to worry about GSP.

Tyburn 03-01-2009 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
St. Pierre later stated he was thinking, "Tha guy look a lot like da guy who serve my hamburger at Mac Donalds."[/B]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (GSP should not be eating at McD!!)

Hardy is not there yet...but he will work his way up. I dont expect GSP to still be on top by the time Hardy contends...but he may well meet him on the way down.

Hughes_GOAT 03-01-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (GSP should not be eating at McD!!)

Hardy is not there yet...but he will work his way up. I dont expect GSP to still be on top by the time Hardy contends...but he may well meet him on the way down.

he can eat there if he has a good metabolism and he does. when i was training to be a field medic with the Marines, i would eat 6 Whoppers a day on Camp Pendleton's base, plus 3 free meals a day and whatever else i could find. i had about 5% body fat. as long as you're REALLY active, you can eat almost whatever you want. i was also 19 LOL. GSP is what, 26? workout freak, yeah, he's good to go.

Tyburn 03-01-2009 12:12 PM

Quote:

he can eat there if he has a good metabolism and he does. when i was training to be a field medic with the Marines, i would eat 6 Whoppers a day on Camp Pendleton's base, plus 3 free meals a day and whatever else i could find. i had about 5% body fat. as long as you're REALLY active, you can eat almost whatever you want. i was also 19 LOL. GSP is what, 26? workout freak, yeah, he's good to go.

Way to bloat YOUR ego Andreas. :rolleyes:

Shall we go back to the topic at hand...no...its NOT you :laugh:

Hughes_GOAT 03-01-2009 12:18 PM

Quote:

Way to bloat YOUR ego Andreas. :rolleyes:

Shall we go back to the topic at hand...no...its NOT you :laugh:

don't be jealous, only girls get jealous. besides, i did say i was 19 at the time. :laugh:

Tyburn 03-01-2009 01:22 PM

Quote:

don't be jealous, only girls get jealous. besides, i did say i was 19 at the time. :laugh:

I'm not Jelous :angry: Not of you...only of your supposed ability to scoff as much MacD as you want...even if you were only 19 :laugh:

lc87 03-01-2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

I'm not Jelous :angry: Not of you...only of your supposed ability to scoff as much MacD as you want...even if you were only 19 :laugh:

Whoppers are from burger king

Tyburn 03-01-2009 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lc87
Whoppers are from burger king

:ninja: good point. I wouldnt know, I dont really eat at either :laugh:

and I'm still fat :sad:

Crisco 03-01-2009 04:19 PM

Hardy getting ahead of himself. GSP will rule the division for atleast 5 years more