Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sons of Anarchy (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6020)

J.B. 09-07-2010 11:57 PM

Sons of Anarchy
 
Season 3 starts tonight, any fans?

Chuck 09-08-2010 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.B. (Post 134400)
Season 3 starts tonight, any fans?

HUGE fan!!!

It's just been so long that I think I've forgotten what the heck is going on with the show!!

J.B. 09-08-2010 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 134416)
HUGE fan!!!

It's just been so long that I think I've forgotten what the heck is going on with the show!!

It's gonna get crazy this season. Jax's baby got kidnapped by the Irish gun smuggler.

Season 3 starts in 30 minutes on FX. :)

Llamafighter 09-08-2010 03:23 AM

YES!! I had to rewatch the finale last night to get ready! Woohoo SAMCRO!

Chuck 09-08-2010 04:22 AM

OMG this episode was awesome!

The ending was INTENSE..

Just when you think things can't get more crazy.... you see scenes from upcoming episodes! Wow.

Play The Man 09-08-2010 08:41 AM

Never heard of it. What is it about?:unsure-1:

J.B. 09-08-2010 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play The Man (Post 134441)
Never heard of it. What is it about?:unsure-1:

It's centered around a California Biker Gang but the story itself is inspired by Hamlet.

Here is a promo for the first season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLzXPo1pWL8

J.B. 09-08-2010 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 134433)
OMG this episode was awesome!

The ending was INTENSE..

Just when you think things can't get more crazy.... you see scenes from upcoming episodes! Wow.

I know, I couldn't believe what happened to Hale. This season is gonna be nuts.

Play The Man 09-08-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.B. (Post 134442)
It's centered around a California Biker Gang but the story itself is inspired by Hamlet.

Here is a promo for the first season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLzXPo1pWL8

When is it on? Where is it on?

J.B. 09-08-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play The Man (Post 134449)
When is it on? Where is it on?

It's on Tuesdays at 10pm eastern time on FX.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.