Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Are we paying for this? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=598)

atomdanger 02-27-2009 02:36 AM

Are we paying for this?
 
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/firs...s-white-house/

Stevie Wonder, Tony Bennett, Paul Simon, Will.i.am and Martina McBride all played?
Who paid for this? Us? Or did Obama out of his pocket?

(all this drama and nobody can just tell me if this was covered by tax dollars? I was actually curious, that's why I asked)

MattHughesRocks 02-27-2009 02:55 AM

I did so lay off :angry:


Just kidding (duh) but really, these people do this stuff for free all the time. Why do you assume the worst? Because you don't like Obama ( I didn't vote for him either) and are looking for something to bitch about him for? Seems like the woodshed has turned into a giant bitch fest about Obama winning.Get over it people, move on. Just next time play a bigger part in getting who to want to win elected.

atomdanger 02-27-2009 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I did so lay off :angry:


Just kidding (duh) but really, these people do this stuff for free all the time. Why do you assume the worst? Because you don't like Obama ( I didn't vote for him either) and are looking for something to bitch about him for? Seems like the woodshed has turned into a giant bitch fest about Obama winning.Get over it people, move on. Just next time play a bigger part in getting who to want to win elected.

lol

Actually if you paid attention to anything I post, I stuck up for Obama last fall and voted for him.
I would feel the same way if McCain was holding concerts I was paying for.


I just don't like the idea of tax payers paying for private concerts.

You just a complete *expletive deleted* about everything I post.

MattHughesRocks 02-27-2009 03:11 AM

Moron :laugh:


Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
lol

Actually if you paid attention to anything I post, I stuck up for Obama last fall and voted for him.
I would feel the same way if McCain was holding concerts I was paying for.


I just don't like the idea of tax payers paying for private concerts.

You just a complete *expletive deleted* about everything I post.


atomdanger 02-27-2009 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Moron :laugh:

So... You call me a moron because of who I voted for?
I make no personal attacks towards you and for some reason you have a problem with me, what is it?

This is like the 3rd or 4th time recently you've just been rude for no reason.

Is it over the Tim Sylvia forums? What was that like 3 years ago? Come on.
You're pathetic.

logrus 02-27-2009 04:25 AM

Insulting forum members is not allowed, you should see a 3 day ban. I hope in the future you treat others with the respect you and Kimmy so desperately need. (no its spelled that way on purpose):tongue0011:

Most do it for free in hopes of it promoting something. Sometimes they will ask for donations in their name for their favorite charity,

MattHughesRocks 02-27-2009 04:28 AM

Tim who? Chill out, shesh:laugh:


Quote:

Originally Posted by atomdanger
So... You call me a moron because of who I voted for?
I make no personal attacks towards you and for some reason you have a problem with me, what is it?

This is like the 3rd or 4th time recently you've just been rude for no reason.

Is it over the Tim Sylvia forums? What was that like 3 years ago? Come on.
You're pathetic.


logrus 02-27-2009 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Tim who? Chill out, shesh:laugh:

You cant Smiley face your way out of this one.

VCURamFan 02-27-2009 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logrus
You cant Smiley face your way out of this one.

Apparently she can't spell her way out either!:laugh:

MattHughesRocks 02-27-2009 04:40 AM

It wasnt any of your business to start with and it still isn't.

Quote:

Originally Posted by logrus
You cant Smiley face your way out of this one.



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.