Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Matt Hughes (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Hughes forum members on Dana White Blog? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5781)

que 08-08-2010 12:35 AM

Hughes forum members on Dana White Blog?
 
how come nobody is talking about this? i swear i saw two people who looked just like two matt hughes forum mods on dana white's blog day 2 did anyone else notice this?

Llamafighter 08-08-2010 04:09 AM

I saw Boomer, who else did I miss?

Chuck 08-08-2010 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by que (Post 129003)
how come nobody is talking about this? i swear i saw two people who looked just like two matt hughes forum mods on dana white's blog day 2 did anyone else notice this?

Link?

logrus 08-08-2010 05:23 AM

Boomer should force Dw to pull the video for infringement rights lol.

matthughesfan21 08-08-2010 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck (Post 129250)
Link?

I haven't seen them, but the UFC youtube has 3 posted, and que said it was day 2

This is the 2nd one, so I would assume it's this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFE7J80pBi0

DonnaMaria 08-08-2010 05:32 AM

:w00t: I saw Michelle!!!!!!!!!:w00t::w00t:

She was running from the camera!!!!!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:













j/k:laugh:

matthughesfan21 08-08-2010 05:39 AM

that other link i posted was just dana having fun at the fantasy factory

Here it is....right side of the screen from 2:39-2:45
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz0Kj...eature=channel

flo 08-08-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logrus (Post 129262)
Boomer should force Dw to pull the video for infringement rights lol.

:laugh:

MattHughesRocks 08-09-2010 03:28 PM

Does anyone want my autograph? :unsure-1:

Man that was cool :laugh:

Llamafighter 08-09-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks (Post 129637)
Does anyone want my autograph? :unsure-1:

Man that was cool :laugh:

:laugh:I just saw you. I missed you the first time I watched it. That is really cool!


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.