Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Home mortgage relief for millions of illegals (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=577)

Hughes_GOAT 02-26-2009 12:05 AM

Home mortgage relief for millions of illegals
 
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=89967

kyle 02-26-2009 03:08 AM

tell me this is a joke

they said this in the article

'We don't target or go after illegal immigrant customers," he said. "But if an illegal immigrant owns a home legally, we could try to help them under our program.

Now how can in illegal own a home in our country legally? can someone explain this to me B/C i dont get it

County Mike 02-26-2009 11:58 AM

This is BS! Help the citizens with their mortgages before you help any illegals.

rockdawg21 02-26-2009 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle
tell me this is a joke

they said this in the article

'We don't target or go after illegal immigrant customers," he said. "But if an illegal immigrant owns a home legally, we could try to help them under our program.

Now how can in illegal own a home in our country legally? can someone explain this to me B/C i dont get it

"Yes we can" pretty much sums it up. Don't forget, 52% of us voted for this idiot.

kyle 02-26-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21
"Yes we can" pretty much sums it up. Don't forget, 52% of us voted for this idiot.

:cry:

Buzzard 02-26-2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by County Mike
This is BS! Help the citizens with their mortgages before you help any illegals.

How would you go about determining the immigration status of each applicant? Would you (not meaning you personally) target them because of the color of their skin, accent, or some other trait?

MattHughesRocks 02-27-2009 02:44 AM

I'm not County Mike but I do play him on TV so I'll answer. There are lots of ways, social security numbers, birth certificates, a line of credit, references. It's not hard to figure out so let's not try to make this a racist thing. Seems the word "ILLEGAL" doesnt mean anything these days :blink:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzzard
How would you go about determining the immigration status of each applicant? Would you (not meaning you personally) target them because of the color of their skin, accent, or some other trait?


Black Mamba 02-27-2009 02:51 AM

This makes me sick. :angry: We had to sacrifice a lot just to buy a manufactured house, and we can't own the land (only the house). My family can't even afford a house, and yet these illegals are getting mortgage relief? :no:

What about the people who are legal citizens of the is country?

Buzzard 02-27-2009 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
I'm not County Mike but I do play him on TV so I'll answer. There are lots of ways, social security numbers, birth certificates, a line of credit, references. It's not hard to figure out so let's not try to make this a racist thing. Seems the word "ILLEGAL" doesnt mean anything these days :blink:

I'm not trying to make it a racist thing, just wondering how one would go about it in a cost effective way without trampling on the rights of those with legal status.

I'm pissed because I have played by the rules and lived within my means, but don't see anyone offering me anything because I lived my life responsibly. Not that I want anything, but don't want it to cost me more because of the irresponsibility of others.

atomdanger 02-27-2009 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockdawg21
"Yes we can" pretty much sums it up. Don't forget, 52% of us voted for this idiot.

LMAO

I got a funny mental image of some confused person asking

"Can we just help immigrants before US citizens"

and Obama saying (all enthused) "YES WE CAN"


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.