Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Llamafighter introduces THE HATCHETMEN (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5737)

Llamafighter 08-02-2010 03:32 AM

Llamafighter introduces THE HATCHETMEN
 
So I started a music group with my buddy Ben and we've been lucky enough to play with an established Irish band called Sonas.
We got to play a couple gigs last week and here is our cover of Johnny Cash's "Understand Your Man"
FYI we hadn't had a chance to rehearse beforehand but it turned out okay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKkX9...eature=channel

J.B. 08-02-2010 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter (Post 127713)
So I started a music group with my buddy Ben and we've been lucky enough to play with an established Irish band called Sonas.
We got to play a couple gigs last week and here is our cover of Johnny Cash's "Understand Your Man"
FYI we hadn't had a chance to rehearse beforehand but it turned out okay.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKkX9...eature=channel

Rock and roll brother! :cool:

I miss playing out...

flo 08-02-2010 04:49 AM

Loved it!

There are sure lots of talented, artistic people here on the forum. I could never sing in front of people, I envy you your stage presence! And voice!

Bonnie 08-02-2010 06:49 AM

:applause: I want to hear more! Sing something else for us, Mark. :)

You're right, flo, so many talents here! Sure wish I was one. :laugh:

Llamafighter 08-02-2010 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J.B. (Post 127720)
Rock and roll brother! :cool:

I miss playing out...

Thanks, buddy. I tell ya it has been a while since I got up and did music like that in front of people and forgot how much fun it is.

Llamafighter 08-02-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flo (Post 127722)
Loved it!

There are sure lots of talented, artistic people here on the forum. I could never sing in front of people, I envy you your stage presence! And voice!

Thanks Flo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonnie (Post 127734)
:applause: I want to hear more! Sing something else for us, Mark. :)

You're right, flo, so many talents here! Sure wish I was one. :laugh:

Thanks Bonnie! there should be some more on their youtube page. the gal that sings for the band we played with has a great voice and we did a couple duets.
:happydancing:

VCURamFan 08-02-2010 07:33 PM

Wasn't as good as our rendition of "Country Boy Can Survive" last summer in Vegas, but it's passable, I guess! :laugh:

Boomer 08-03-2010 02:03 AM

:w00t: BRAVO!!!! Good stuff buddy!!!!:w00t:

Llamafighter 08-03-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer (Post 127800)
:w00t: BRAVO!!!! Good stuff buddy!!!!:w00t:

Thanks Boom! Hopefully they'll upload the rest of the songsthis week:)


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.