Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums

Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Woodshed (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Who sent me the Tapout Hat? (http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=523)

Tyburn 02-22-2009 10:42 PM

Who sent me the Tapout Hat?

Dear Patrons of Matt-Hughes Forum

Today I had delivered to me a Tapout Hat. It was sent to the address I released for Christmas (actually my parents house) as you may be aware, the Postal Strike hit just prior to Christmas, and many things dissapeared.

The reason I cant trace the caps origins is because it has evidently been repackaged and forwarded by Royal Mail to me. The original Packaging with the stamps, postal mark, and customs lables, plus any note that may have been included in the delivery prior to repackaging have not been passed on.

Hence...I actually have no idea who has sent me this cap. I assume it is from the United States because its Tapout brand. It could have course been sent from England, but then it must have been sent by a company because of the mark on it. I assumed it had been repackaged...but I dont know...its either from the UK or more probably repackaged by someone IN the UK that knows you can for example shorten the address to N.Yorks, and D.Duff, which you could obtain from the original packaging if you were British.

If the sender would like to make themselves known so I may thank them in person I would appreciate it. :w00t:

Amor Et Fides

Tyburn AKA Dave

Llamafighter 02-22-2009 11:19 PM

What a great gift, Dave! I wasn't me.

Tyburn 02-22-2009 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Llamafighter
What a great gift, Dave! I wasn't me.

:ashamed: I know...it fits...and I'm wearing it...I just have absolutely NO idea where it came from or who sent it to me.

I've made a few assumptions. I have assumed its from the US...who in England would send me something like that?? The only people possible would never send it without a note because they are all large Businesses.

If it came from my online publisher it would surely be something of his own brand. Again, if it came from Cage Gladiators, it would NEVER have come without a note or text or email...and it would surely have been there own brand.

That leaves Fighters Only Magazine...but why would they send me a hat out of the blue for no reason, with no note...and again...why not their own brand.

There surely isnt anyone else in the UK who would send me something like that. A few Patrons on here...but without a note?? I'd be suprised...soooo I made an assumption it must have come from the U.S and been repackaged...but...

Ultimately I just dont know. I am very thankful...but...I really would like to know who sent it, so I can say thankyou personally. :w00t:

bradwright 02-23-2009 02:52 AM

so what your trying to say is either it came from England (where ever that is)or the United States,,

no chance it came from Canada then,,hmmm,,interesting,,

oh well,,carry on then,

Tyburn 02-23-2009 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bradwright
so what your trying to say is either it came from England (where ever that is)or the United States,,

no chance it came from Canada then,,hmmm,,interesting,,

oh well,,carry on then,

:blink: Thats VERY unlikely...only about two Canadians know my Address...and from those I received what I'd been expecting. There is more chance it came from England then Canada...and I think the chances of it coming from England are slim.

I dunno...I suppose it could have come from anywhere :ninja:

Hughes_GOAT 02-23-2009 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyburn
:blink: Thats VERY unlikely...only about two Canadians know my Address...and from those I received what I'd been expecting. There is more chance it came from England then Canada...and I think the chances of it coming from England are slim.

I dunno...I suppose it could have come from anywhere :ninja:

i sent it

Tyburn 02-23-2009 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
i sent it

:laugh: that'll be the day :rolleyes:

I can be absolutely certain you didnt send it :laugh:

VCURamFan 02-23-2009 03:11 AM

Ummmm...if this personal thanks would be in the form of $$, then...

It was me, I sent it!!!!!

(other wise, I have no clue)

Llamafighter 02-23-2009 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VCURamFan
Ummmm...if this personal thanks would be in the form of $$, then...

It was me, I sent it!!!!!

(other wise, I have no clue)

:blink: I sent it to Ben to send to you!

MattHughesRocks 02-23-2009 03:33 AM

I sent it and already want it back :unsure-1: